Unfinished Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Unfinished Business   Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:09 am

IWA Ring

*The ring has some props on it with a little bulletin with a high chair in the middle. Suddenly IWA Ring was covered in darkness and the fans was silenced as if they are waiting for the next event. A spotlight hits the center of the ramp.

"Indestructible - Disturbed" hits the stage and a sound of war is covering the entire arena and the fans raise their signs and poster of IWA Juggernaut. Titus Alexius Muttley goes to the spotlight to enjoy the limelight of IWA Universe."

Autumn:"Ladies and gentlemen! From South Lake, Texas! Weighing 225 lbs! The IWA War Master, Titus Alexius Muttley!"

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena as if the arena is in War Field

Titus Alexius Muttley raise his two hands and immediately putting it down, Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!

Titus Alexius Muttley makes his way to the ring

wearing a black leathery rider jacket, wearing in a black and white leather pants with his white boots.

two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

Titus Alexius Muttley grabs the microphone from Autumn and goes straight to the center of the ring and sits on the high chair. The fans goes wild and give him a huge cheer as they chant his name. Titus raise the microphone and he put it in his lips and greets IWA Universe*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hello IWA, Hello Detroit."

Crowd: "Titus! Titus! Titus! Titus!"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Thank you IWA."

*Crowd cheer for him even louder and shows a high respect to the IWA Juggernaut. Some of them praise him and some of the fans raise their poster and message to Titus Alexius Muttley*

Crowd: "Titus! Titus! Titus! Titus!"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Again, Thank you IWA and tank you puppies for not leaving me behind but tonight is a good start for a new season. Season for massive changes in IWA. Earlier tonight the so called Deadly 6 came down this ring and gives a huge proclamation about their plans."

*The crowd gives an echoing boos to the deadly 6 of The Prodigy.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "The Hysteric, I don't know if he is a tough guy or a tough gay. He loves boys around him, Boys with huge muscles to cover their little princess."

*Titus Alexius Muttley gives a smirk while the crowd cheers and insult The Hysteric, Crowd shouts Gay at Hysteric. Titus continue his talk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Pardon me! I didn't mean it, I am a direct to the point person but i guess it's fine since it is his passion to be with his lovers...... I mean his boyfriends..... Ooopps.... I mean his boy toys....."

*Titus Alexius Muttley pause for a second and try to regain his thoughts for his talk and continue talking.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "That is not my point in here, I know you created a more dangerous stable.... I don't really care about your stable.... I know you have your guarantors for your International Championship last UWG.... Let's give them a round of applause.... They are JLX and Cory Atlas...."

*Titus Alexius Muttley stop for a moment and wait for the respond of the crowd if they will give an applause for the exemplary job of JLX and Cory but the crowd boos the three loud and throws a lot of insult as a form of disapproval for the actions of the three. Titus continue his talk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "IWA speaks for it but people.... don't be so rude with those three. It is fine with me. I can even beat all of them in anytime..... Going back to the business... Cory Atlas mentioned earlier tonight that he is not just a lackey of The Hysteric..... That is true but don't be so proud with your accomplishment in UWG just because you've knocked me down and The Hysteric steal the gold from me.... It is a major crime against me! You and The Hysteric will pay double for that! I even know that Hysteric and his gang is threatening Alana to resign from her position as a GM.... That's rude....!! I am not a pro Alana but i am not in favor with this demand, specially to a lady.... Swagger D attacked El Boaro and said that it is just the beginning, reality check Swagger Dork..... You're career is in hot wire already, You even joined forces with The Hysteric to rule IWA.... Think again, It will never happen! As long as Me, Bford, Romulos, Kid A, and the other IWA Superstar is alive and still in this business.... You're assess will be kicked out and find it's rightful place! Maybe people are asking why do i have a bulletin board in here.... To be honest with you, this is not a bulletin board.... I don't want to give another lecture to The Hysteric since he already learned his lesson.... You know why? The Hysteric is afraid of me that's why he created a new stable and kicked his former colleagues and replace them with an incompetent wrestlers in IWA history.....!!! The Hysteric is afraid of Titus Alexius Muttley.... Means he finally know how to respect the War Master..... Actually this board, this is not a bulletin board.... this is a calendar.... And there is a mark on it..... 4 weeks, at the PPV.... The Hysteric reign will be over, permanently! We still have an unfinished business, Only you and me! I almost forgot El Boaro is the No. 1 contender for International Championship...."

*Crowd gives a huge cheer for Titus and El Boaro and they throw massive insult for The Hysteric, Swagger D, Cory Atlas, Ratchet, J Hammer and Xenon LX. Titus is thinking about what's gonna be the set - up since he and The Hysteric have an unfinished business and there is El Boaro, the winner of fatal 4 way match to be the No. 1 contender. Titus Alexius Muttley finalized a solution and mention his point to IWA Universe.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know, this is a tough one.... But i demand a rematch to The Hysteric! In PPV, I demand an International Championship match.... So it's gonna be between.... Them!!!! versus.... You El Boaro!!!! versus.... Me!!!! in a Tripppppppple...... Thrrrrrrrrreat........ Maaaaaatch!!! "

*The crowd cheers excitedly and filled in ecstasy from the proclamation of Titus Alexius Muttley as they chant his name as a support to IWA Juggernaut.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "By the way Hyste, Your Prodigy should be banned in the ring side.... Or else you will be disqualified and leave the ring without your gold....."

*Titus Alexius Muttley drops the mic and stand firmly and goes to turnbuckle and points to the incoming PPV and signals for the belt around his waist.*

(Alana may interrupt from here....)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished Business   Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:30 pm

*Theatrical Music hits and out comes a furious Alana Alexandra. She stops atop the stage and brings the mic to her lips. Her mascara is a bit smeared and her hair is a bit of a mess*

Alana Alexandra: "Titus, Listen to me and listen to me carefully. I have a show to run and a job to do, A job that certain people are making much harder than it should be lately. The amount of stress I am under right now is ridiculous and unacceptable. You however are not making anything better. I'm going to have to ask you to exit the ring before I have security help you."

*Titus looks at Alana curiously never seeing this side of her before*

Ken Comaro: "Wow, I've never seen this side of the GM befofe, she's usually so calm cool and collected."

Rhys Tresbian: "She's stressed out Ken, The Prodigy has been here a matter of hours ans she's already losing it. I'd be willing to bet she does resign."

Ken Comaro: "No way Rhys, Our GM is stronger than that. She'll think of something."

Alana Alexandra: "Now Muttley, don't make me ask you twice. I have a lot to do tonight and I have people to please. You lost your match, controversial and unfair or not you DID lose and now El Boaro is number one, However I may have a chance for you to redeem yourself in the coming weeks, but NOT if you do not do as i have instructed and leave my ring immediately."

*Titus paces for a moment*

Alana Alexandra: "....One.... ....Two...."

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Okay.."

*Titus exits the ring as the fans boo his decision. Alana puts her head down and her music hits as Muttley approaches her with his shoulders shrugged wondering what's going on. He consoles her and walks with her through the curtain as the tron fades to black*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner