International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}   Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:45 pm

* The cameraman is sleeping outside the stadium , but is awoken by the sound of feet screaching the floor, he picks up his camera and lazily goes to find the source of the noise. He finds Mr.Mexico darting the hallways towards the lockers area. He loses sight of him for a moment but glimpses a sight of Mexico's classic blue and yellow horns entering El Boaro's locker room.He tries to hear in to there confersasion*

Mexico: Listen mate we both have the same purpose. We both wanna take down a certain man in this establishment, not mentioning any names but you know who im talking about. If we are to do this we need to be checking round every corner, and i cant do that on my own ok? lets just say he has himself some goons who are'nt exsactly going to be my best mate.Thats where you come in

El Boaro: What do you me to do?

Mexico: not necesarilly you but both of us, besides us masked men gotta stick together right? Anyway we already know we are the 2 greatest masked men ever to grace a wrestling ring, and we can pull this off we will be IWA legends, true heroes.

*El Boaro does not reply for a second seemingly making the cameraman believe that he is thinking about this sudden offer, but suddenly the door swings wide open and 2 boots seem to sandwich the cameramans head. The Camera crushes against the ground as the cameraman crumples to the floor next to it. Mexico and El Boaro walk over and stand over the floored cameraman body.*

Mexico: Now are you in or are you out?

(EL Boaro plz reply)
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}   Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:06 pm

El Boaro: "Look Mexico... I have great respect for you, you're a two time Tag Team Champion, and a former Termination Champ. But I must correct you about a thing. I don't want to take Hysteric down. This is no longer about the belt, this has become personal. Taking his belt is going to be the icing on the cake, the final step of my revenge. I want to take down every single member of the Prodigy. They ruined the best moment in my IWA career, attacking me from behind in a six on one assault."

*El Boaro looks furious right now*

El Boaro: "And, adding insult to injury, they beat me so bad that I was barely able to stand on my feet, ruining my performance in the rumble. I want my revenge, and I swear, I will get it"

El Boaro: "You know, last time I have trusted someone here in IWA, it didn't ended up well. But that's history now, and you surely are more professional than The Legend, and I'm clever enough to realize that I can't go through all of them alone."

*El Boaro extends his hand toward Mr Mexico*

El Boaro: " So, if you're planning to kick some Prodigy's ass, you can surely count on me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}   Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Mexico, maybe u wanna keep this rp for the 2nd week show?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}   Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:11 pm

yeh that is cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}   

Back to top Go down

Secret Meeting (Open to El Boaro) {for Week 2}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1