International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:53 am

*The lights go out in the arena*

*A spotlight appears on Laura Brand who is standing on the stage*

Laura Brand: "Ladies and Gentleman it is my pleasure to introduce to you, from Cameron, North Carolina, he is your former Extreme Division Champion ....Perry Jenkins!!!"

*Living In A Dream by Finger Eleven plays through the arena*

a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Perry Jenkins makes his way to the ring
a light shines over him on the ring

The is a mixed reaction from the crowd
as Perry looks around and smiles

Perry Jenkins: "Ever since the of my match at UWG I've been trying to think of how to explain my actions towards everyone, especially towards your fans who use your hard earn money to see some great action! Honestly without you fans i dont know where I would be today. So from the bottom of my heart me and Laura Brand would like to say SORRY. I apologize for slandering Bford, Muttley, Ron, and most importantly you wonderful IWA fans.

Fans gradually start to cheer
and admire Perry

Perry Jenkins: "If it wasnt for you people and the match I had at UWG I wouldn't have realized the error of my ways. The Perry Jenkins you have seen in the past few season isn't the real me."

Perry pauses for a moment

Perry Jenkins: "Now to tell you guys a story. A while back this young "green" kid from North Carolina walked into IWA with the intentions of being the best. The GM at the time gave me the opportunity of a life time a shot at Sean Pain and his Extreme Division Title. Believe me I was and still am a Sean Pain fan. After a bunch of draw matches the title match came and he beat me something fierce. Thats when the Perry Jenkins you new awakened and controlled me. I took out and almost ended my hero's career. Fast forward to when I formed The Revolution.

The crowd chants "Revolution, Revolution, Revolution"

Perry Jenkins: "I used Muttley and Rons talent for my own game. I associated with the wrong people like The Hysteric."

Crowd starts to boo as Perry
says The Hysterics name

Perry Jenkins: "Enough about my life story, I think you guys get my point. I have made the wrong decisions and I apoligize."

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:41 pm

*Fight by The Dirty Youth hits across the arena
Swagger D slowly walks to the stage wearing a sweatshirt and shorts with a blue mask on his face
He looks at the crowd and holds the microphone by his mouth as the booing echoes around the arena
The song fades out
Swagger D looks at Perry Jenkins in ring*

Swagger D: "Look who it is...
The FORMER Extreme Division Champion, Perry Jenkins"

*The echo of the booing is heard louder than before*

Swagger D: "I told you that you wouldn't retain that title for (censored)!
You dont deserve the title around your waist
Tonight, you will lose against bford again and you will be these retards' pretended friend for life one more time next week
What's up with you?
Before Ultimate War Games, I didnt like you and you know why but you're worse than before now
I mean really?
A crowd kissup?
Well, its true that you have never actually been perfect like me but that does not mean you have to get along with them
and wrong person like hysteric?
Dude, you need a doctor!"

*Swagger D pauses as a smirk jumps up on his face. Perry Jenkins does not look happy*

Swagger D: "Don't be upset caz people do get mental issues as long as you are not Swagger D or any member of the Prodigy
You are apologizing to the guys that have been some useless freaks in this company
You got to have some problems, man
You come out here to apologize to these guys?
These guys that you have hated all your life!
You know what? I think I'm right!
You really dont deserve the title around your waist
especially, after being added on to freaks of this company"
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Perry Jenkins looks down at the canvas
as he suddenly laughs

Perry Jenkins: "Crowd Kiss-up? Really thats the best you got. Id rather "kiss-up" to these people than be a brown nosing wessal like you."

Swagger D looks arounds
as he is being bood

Perry Jenkins: "Yeah, I dont care what Alana said about not talk about you and your rat pack of a group. I speak my mind, its my right!

Crowds chants "Perry, Perry, Perry"

Perry Jenkins: "And if you think I need a doctor there must be something with you. Look who you working for. The brain dead psyco of IWA! Yeah he might be the International Champion but that will come to an end very soon, I promise you that!

Swagger D laughs and tries to respond
Perry Jenkins cuts him off

Perry Jenkins: "Time for talk is over boy! Its time to put up or shut. You can either get down here and take an ass whooping like man or you can go to the back and reattach your lips to Hysteric's ass!"

Take this where you want Swagger lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:35 pm

*Swagger D looks up straight to perry in ring with no expression in his face
He then holds his microphone up looking around at the cheering crowd*

Swagger D: "Perry, you're forgetting something here...
From tonight, its our show
and if you wanna speak your mind to us then go ahead, no one's stopping you but no one's helping you either"

*Swagger D leaves Perry confused in ring*

Swagger D: "You will fight Bford later on tonight so maybe we can reschedule all this for later on...
but dont worry about this
I will keep my promise"

*Swagger D then smiles at Perry*

Swagger D: "Lemme tell you something about our group...
We are not working under anyone
I am not helping Hysteric or Cory Atlas or Ratchet
I am on my own...
The common thing between all six of us is that we dont like alana around here
We are gonna recreate IWA
and trust me, you havent seen the best of me yet
Tonight's just a starting
We will let everyone talk tonight but after tonight, we will leave everyone speechless!
Take this as a joke or my humor but you will realize the impact of this new force in IWA tonight"

*Swagger D lowers his microphone with a stare at Perry*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:43 pm

Perry Jenkins: "And until we meet again, you and the rest of your group can kiss my ASS!"

Perry throws the microphone down
as he looks straight at Swagger D
Perrys theme song hits as Swagger smiles
and walks away

Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:16 pm

*Mind If I add Razz*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:48 pm

sure lol then we should go right to our match after this rp

Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:08 am

I was thinkin that too ^_^
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:18 am

yep go ahead then lol

Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

*Just as Swagger D leaves the fans are cheering. Suddenly the lights go out leaving the entire arena in the dark. They go crazy hearing the following words*

Bford: I'm Gonna, Whoop. That. Ass!

*The lights turn back on, as "Earthquake" by Labyrinth begins to play, Bford comes running out with the Title around his Waist, and he raises a fist then drops it as fireworks go off. He then runs towards the ring and slides in, and looks at Perry for awhile, He then runs to the turn buckle standing, and raises the title to the fans, as they cheer. Bford then turns and sits on the Turnbuckle staring at Perry, there is a bit of tension before he raises the mic to his lips speaking*

Bford:... IWA Universe.... for those of you who have been living under a rock... and for those of you that need a reminder...

He looks directly at Perry

Bford: I AM THE MOST CHARISMATIC MAN IN IWA HISTORY! Future Hall Of Famer, Mr. Main Event! Mr. 24/7! The Innovator of Greatness! And your NEEEEW Unified IWA Termination Champion.....B.........FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!!!

*Bford Continues looking at perry as the Bford chants can be heard*

Bford:... Before I begin on you Perry...I'd like to touch on a subject brought up by No Swagger D...

*Bford looks at all of the fans as he speaks*

Bford: Swagger D said... Perry was the former Extreme Division Champion....Pause...That one word, Swagger...Champion... I think it's safe to say that sums up Perry's career up till now. A long reigning champion. Something you know nothing about, and might not ever know...Perry in his own right is Championship Material, and despite anyone's personal feelings towards him, that one fact cannot be ignored.

*The crowd begins to cheer about Bford's words and for Perry*

Bford: Now with that being said, Perry, let's talk about last season... Ultimate War Games. Was arguably the greatest Paper-Views in IWA History... and our match along with Silverberg and The Rave, will be one of the most talked about matches for generations... people 20 years from now will look for it on youtube and will tell their children about it. I was taken to my limits. And now... I am the First ever unified Champion

*He raises his title as the fans begin to chant his name*

Bford: And tonight you and I, in front of everyone here, will have another Historic Match, now you keep saying how much you've changed... I just hope your in ring ability and aggression hasn't!

*Bford takes off his Jacket and hands the belt to the ref who shows it to Perry then raises the Title to the crowd as the bell rings*

Last edited by Bford on Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:25 pm

*Unified Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:11 pm

=> Reminder to Bford abt finishing up this rp... Wink
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:26 am

lol I know, just got all this school work to finish up
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:51 am

if no reply is given by the time its needed just change it and have him still on the stage and have swagger just run back out and hit him with the mic or something lol

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:57 am

updated unless Perry wants to add something before the bell rings =p
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:18 pm

I like it the way it is, great job Swagger and BFord

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)   

Back to top Go down

Addressing the fans (last rp) (open to any heel I have relation with ot BFORD)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1