Penalty (2nd)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Penalty (2nd)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 am

GM's Office

*IWA arena is in a state of shock with the proclamation of The Prodigy and the decision of Alana Alexandra with Muttley's statement earlier. Tron sets to light and the camera pans to the door of GM's Office. Titus Alexius Muttley is seen approaching the GM's office as if he was summoned in a principals office.

Titus Alexius Muttley stop in-front of GM's door and he is recomposing himself, he then walk back and take a very deep breathe and find courage to knock on GM's door. Titus raise his fist and knocked three times in GM's door, a voice was heard advising Titus Alexius Muttley to come in.

Titus Alexius Muttley opens the door and he enters the room seeing stressed out Alana Alexandra. Titus Alexius Muttley close the door and he stand in front of Alana. Alana asked Muttley to sit down and she hand over a folder with a paper on it.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hey Alana, What is this?"

*Alana Alexandra didn't answer Titus Alexius Muttley, She stand up and went to her coffee blender and pour in some hot coffee. She went back to the GM's chair and asked Muttley to open it and read it. Titus Alexius Muttley opens the folder, he finds a memorandum for him. He immediately read the content of the Memorandum, while reading Titus is seen having an uneasy feeling and gives a frown at Alana Alexandra. Muttley continue to read and he stood up. He walk back and forth and he stop in the middle.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "So Alana! You really want to do this! You want me to be suspended because of my statement and action against The Prodigy! Oh come on... This is a bulls***! I cannot accept this... I am not signing this memorandum! Hear that... I will do what i want to do... I will continue..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley was interrupted by Alana's voice.*

Alana Alexandra: "I know that you will go against it... but i apologize sincerely for this action... I am doing this for the safety of other IWA Roster... I hope you understand..."

*Alana gives the signal to the Police Officer to come in and they hand cuffs Titus Alexius Muttley, forcing him to be out of the office. The other IWA Superstar was shocked with Alana's decision and they just keep their mouth shut to lessen the commotion. Titus Alexius Muttley shouted back and he is cursing Alana together with The Prodigy.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Alana! Curse you B****! I will get back to The Prodigy! Mark my word Alana! Aaarrrgghhhh!"

*Alana gives an instruction to all IWA Personnel and IWA Security to keep an eye at Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Alana Alexandra: "Boys... Make sure that he cannot step inside IWA Arena and IWA Ring until i lift the suspension... Get that..."

IWA Employees: "Yes Boss!"

*Alana Alexandra asked the employees to leave her alone as the camera focus on the upset face of Alana because of her uneasy decision she made for the peace term between IWA Superstars and The Prodigy, Tron fades to black*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Penalty (2nd)   Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:17 am

I hope this is fine, if not then please let me know so that we could change the RP and make it inline with you guys Razz
Back to top Go down

Penalty (2nd)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1