Share | 

The Arrival of the M.V.P.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:29 pm

[center]*The commentators and fans are talking about the show when the lights suddenly go out*

Ken Comaro: "The lights just went out, what's happening?"

Rhys Trebian: "Maybe we can find out if you shut your mouth, Ken!"

*Then suddenly, Off the Chain (Lyrical Version) by Serg Salinas plays throughout the arena on the speakers as the lights are still out*

Ken Comaro: "No, it can't be..."

*When the lights come back on, Logan Acid is standing at the top of the ramp wearing a black/white suit with the FWE World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder while being accompanied by his manager Mick Malone. He walks down the ramp with his music still playing as the crowd and commentators look on in shock*

Rhys Trebian: "It is! It's The Best Wrestler on the Planet and he's here on IWA! Logan Acid is here! Do you know what this means, Ken?!"

Ken Comaro: "I think I do know what this means, Rhys, Logan is here, but what is he doing with the FWE World Heavyweight Championship?"

*Logan Acid enters the ring with Mick Malone and asks for a microphone*

Logan Acid: "I'm sure, you are all wondering why the FWE World Heavyweight Champion is here in IWA? It's simple, I signed a contract with IWA a couple of days ago. Why? Because I am The Best Wrestler on the Planet and I will not waste my talents on a fed that I've already conquered. So, I am here to take over IWA and claim it as my own, in fact, i'm starting tonight in an Elimination Chamber Qualifying Match. I'm going to win that match then i'm going to win the Chamber before eventually becoming IWA World Heavyweight Champion! I'm going to defend this FWE World Title on FWE and IWA then i'm going to make history when I win the IWA World Title and unify it with the FWE World Heavyweight Championship! Because that is what I do, I make history day in and day out! Then when I accomplish this historic feat, I will forever cement my place in history as The Best Wrestler on the Planet!"

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:44 pm

(IF MEXICO DOESNT HAVE ANYTHING)

*The audience boos, but then suddenly, Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash plays as Logan Acid, Mick Malone, and everyone else in the arena look towards the stage*

Ken Comaro: "Is that?"

*After a moment The Legend steps out on stage wearing his leather jacket with a white V neck underneath along with his blue jeans and black boots*

Rhys Trebian: "It is! The Legend is here tonight!"

*The Legend stands cockily looking out to the fans who boo him loudly. He wipes off his shoulder confidently and saunters down to the end of the ramp where he stops*

Ken Comaro: "We haven't seen The Legend since his devastating and embarrassing loss at Ultimate War Games at the hands of El Boaro & Swagger D."

*The music fades out and the arena is filled with echoing boos as The Legend lifts his mic to his lips*

The Legend: "Everything you stated after "I'm going to win my match tonight" you can just forget, clear your schedule because the plans you thought you had Logan are history, nothing but dust in the wind because tonight you face one of the baddest superstars on the roster, Me. The Legend, and tonight I do everyone backstage and around the world alike a favor when I defeat you making my return to IWA and sending you back where you belong, your lovely FWE."

*The Legend lowers his mic and looks on to Logan for a response*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 pm

*Logan Acid raises his mcrophone to speak*

Logan Acid: "You must be daydreaming Legend because i'm not gonna let anyone stop me from achieving my goal and become a real "Legend" in the wrestling business. That means, tonight, you're gonna be the first person I go through on my path to the IWA World Heavyweight Championship, and since you interrupted me, i'm gonna annihilate you in the ring later and enjoy every minute of it. So, you can stay standing... for right now."

*Logan Acid goes around The Legend and starts to exit the ring with the FWE World Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder, but as The Legend's back is turned, Mick Malone quickly turns him around, but swiftly gets knocked down by a punch. As The Legend turns back around, he is nailed in the face with the FWE World Heavyweight Championship by Logan Acid, knocking him down to the mat. Logan Acid puts the championship back on his shoulder and stands over The Legend with a microphone as Mick Malone begins to stand up*

Logan Acid: "Hopefully you've learned your lesson, Legend, you never disrespect The Best Wrestler on the Planet, no matter who you are."

*Off The Chain (Lyrical Version) by Serg Salinas plays throughout the arena as Logan Acid and Mick Malone exit the ring and head up the ramp as they go to the backstage area*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 am

(soz for late reply)

*Mr.Mexico emerges from the back to a chorus of cheers from the crowd*

Mr.Mexico: So think your the best wrestler on the planet eh? So good you can work two shows?

*Logan looks at Mexico confused at where he is heading*

Mr.Mexico: Your nothing but a damn loser!! you got so scared of the brood of wrestlers just waiting to take your title, you decided to jump ship.

*The crowd cheer Mexico*

Mr.Mexico: well im having none of it, In the bible of the lucha's it states "Never turn your back on a home" and IWA is my freakin home!! and i aint letting no damn hopper take it away from me.

*Logan stares at Mexico as if he has'nt listened to anything he has just said*

Mr.Mexico: And i tell you what Mr.Bigman im gonna take that damn belt myself and take it back to its rightful owners.

*Mexico strides towards the ring and a smirk is seen across his face hidden to Logan by his colourful mask*

Mexico: Now you better dang protest you how you say in the wonderful state of america...JACKASS!!

Carry it on Logan Smile
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:16 pm

Actually Mex, I like this in-ring with Hysteric/Legend, you should make a rp where you run into me backstage
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:24 pm

or after match

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

kk use that just after match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:11 pm

if u guys wanna edit this, let us know. for now this is in show til where logan leaves the ring. it will be moved to past rp-weekly show section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the M.V.P.   

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the M.V.P.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1