International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Revolution & Alana (Open to Hysteric and The Revolution members)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Revolution & Alana (Open to Hysteric and The Revolution members)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:49 am

*Titantron sets to light and they focus the image to Alana's team, The Revolution! IWA Universe cheers for Alana's team and the camera pans to Perry Jenkins discussing their coming match for PPV. Crowd goes wild as the other members of revolution shows up in titantron.

Perry Jenkins shares his ideas and the possible outcome of their match against the rebellious group, The Prodigy! The International Tag Team joins in together with El Boaro, Ravaging Ron and last but not the least Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Perry Jenkins: "Boys, We had a lot of personal issues with The Prodigy and to be honest i don't like them taking over in IWA!"

*The other members nods in approval to Perry's statement but Titus shows no reaction about it. Ravaging Ron asked his brother's opinion with the PPV match.*

Ravaging Ron: "Brother, What's your stand with this PPV?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley look at Ravaging Ron and he smirks, then he start to point his opinion*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ron.. I really don't care about this bunch of rebel! I only care for my revenge against Ratchet and his so called gang! In fact, I am not joining you guys for the sake of Alana! I just don't like The Prodigy that's why we are all in the same page.."

Perry Jenkins: "That's very good. We really need people with the drive to eradicate The Prodigy."

Mr. Mexico: "El Boaro, You will have your match for International Championship against The Hysteric."

El Boaro: "That's correct, leave The Hysteric. I'll take care of him"

Hurricane Earl Lockyer: "That's the spirit mate! Anyway, It'll be Elimination Chamber for our match. It's gonna be a rough night for The Revolution.."

*Hurricane Earl Lockyer was interrupted by Titus Alexius Muttley*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I apologize for butting in mate! Don't be pessimist with this one! It'll be Elimination Chamber and it's the devils playground... The Prodigy thinks that they are in the upper hand with this! but in fact, It's the playground of The Revolution! Yes, It is true that it'll be a rough night but it'll be more rougher and it'll be the worst nightmare of The Prodigy."

Perry Jenkins: "Yes, I agree with Titus! Especially right now that we will have a 5 versus 5 tag match in Elimination Chamber. Without the mastermind of The Prodigy they are already dead. A Body without it's brain is considered as dead, and that's the state of The Prodigy!"

*Alana Alexandra enters the room of The Revolution and she join in with the conversation. She discuss her worries with her team*

(From here, Alana or anyone from The Rev may join in Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution & Alana (Open to Hysteric and The Revolution members)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:40 am

if no one adds to this I will keep it like this as it is already a great RP and i love the idea of it Smile

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution & Alana (Open to Hysteric and The Revolution members)   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:57 pm

*Earl looks at the Perry and Titus*

Earl : "What are you're motives in this match, because to be honest i really don't trust either one of you, I have enough motive to fight the prodigy, you two are probably in this match to get in Alana's good graces, or maybe you're foxes in the hen house, Alana can trust the tag champs in the chamber, but can she really trust the revolution."

Mr. Mexico : " exactly Amigo".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Revolution & Alana (Open to Hysteric and The Revolution members)   

Back to top Go down

The Revolution & Alana (Open to Hysteric and The Revolution members)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1