International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 am

*El Boaro is walking in the backstage area, looking very nervous and concerned. Justin Omega approaches him*

Justin: "Hey El Boaro! We want to know your thoughts, as we are quickly approaching your match against The Hysteric. How are you feeling?

*El Boaro continue walking, as if he didn't notice Justin Omega at all. He then stands in front of The Revolution locker room, takes a deep breath and opens the door, followed by Justin and the cameraman. We can see all the members of the stable in there. Perry Jenkins is lacing his boots, while Titus Alexius Muttley is lifting some weights. The Global Tag Team Champions are sitting on a bench, joking and laughing, trying to overcome the pre-match tension. Ravaging Ron is just relaxing, helped by a beautiful girl who is massaging his back*

Mr Mexico: "Look at who's down here!! How are you buddy?? Ready for tonight's big match?"

*All the Revolution's member comes closer to El Boaro, patting him on his back, hugging him and wishing him good luck. Except Ravaging Ron, who can be heard speaking from the other side of the room*

Ravaging Ron: "Hi El Boaro! Glad you're here!! Sorry if I'm not coming down there to salute you personally, but I'm a bit busy with this wonderful girl.. And you know, Ravaging Ron never want to disappoint a lady!!"

*All the men in the locker room burst out laughing, as we can still hear Ron saying*

Ravaging Ron: "Ooooh that's the point babyyy.. Bro, you should try this too!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley is seen laughing, and shaking his head, before Perry Jenkins takes a step forward closer to El Boaro, and puts his hand on El Boaro's shoulder*

Perry Jenkins: "What leads you out here buddy? Your going to have a huge match in less than 30 minutes, with the longest reigning International Champion in IWA's history. And it's going to be a "3 Mystery Stages of Hell". I can tell for sure that's the biggest match of your career, and if I was in you, I will be somewhere else trying to get focused and ready for it. Maybe I would be getting a massage, just like Ron...

Ravaging Ron (yelling): "Do it!! Trust me, you won't regret"

*Everybody starts laughing again while Muttley facepalms*

Perry Jenkins: " So, once again... Why are you here, man?"

El Boaro: "I don't know... I was so excited for tonight's main event... The six of us, beating the hell out of the Prodigy... Those perros... I really wanted to get my hands on each and everyone of them, I'd really love the idea of the Revolution standing together in the middle of that ring, fighting for IWA. Last week, when Alana made that announcement... Obviously I was excited, I have a shot at the gold, I have the chance to personally get my hands on The Prodigy's leader, and take him down, becoming in meanwhile the new International Champion. But as tonight was approaching, a dark thought comes sneaking in my mind. For the first time of my career, i feel the pression of the expectations. I've been the underdog for all my life, and tonight is going to be nothing different. The Hysteric his still the favorite in our match, but there are so many people behind me... You guys, Alana and of course the IWA Universe.. I'm so scared to let you all down. I'm confident in my skills, I know I have what it takes to be in the same ring with the International Champion, but I also know that he will be there, waiting for my very first mistake to take advantage of. "

*El Boaro's now looking in all his partner's eyes, as if he was looking for some help, hoping that somebody will help him regaining the lost confidence. Meanwhile, also Ravaging Ron has reached the other Revolution members in the middle of the room*

(open for any Revolution member who wants to give some words of encouragment to their youngest member)

Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 pm

Perry Jenkins: "I can see why your nervous buddy, your first shot at gold in IWA, a chance to take down that mental clown who has put us all threw hell! But listen your probably one of the fastest rising stars here in IWA, you have the talent, ability, and charisma to beat Hysteric! Once you get into that ring, those butterflies you feel in your stomach will turn to fire as that bell rings. We all no that feeling, right guys!

*Everyone nods in agreement
Ravaging Ron walks to El Boaro and pats him on the back*

Ravaging Ron: "Don't be worried about making any mistakes either, we all make mistakes! Isn't that right Perry!

*Everyone shares a laugh as Perry smiles*

Ravaging Ron: "You make one mistake, fine, whatever, it probably wont be your last! You just have to learn and adapt from the mistakes you made!

Mr. Mexico: "We all have all have faith in you Mi Amigo! And once your get that title around your waist, we want you to comeback to this locker room, pull up a chair, and watch us beat the hell out of miserable fiends!"

If you would like to add go ahead

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:23 pm

this is turning out great guys keep it up Smile

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Thanks Hysteric Smile I will write something tomorrow... meanwhile, it's still open for any other guy of the Revolution who wants to add something,
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Earl: "Amigo Beating the Hysteric takes an early wind out of the Prodigy's sails, and give us the mental edge going into the chamber, go out there then tear hysteric apart, take his title and leave the rest to us"
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:33 am

*El Boaro raises his head, and looks to all his partners trying to cheer him up*

El Boaro: "Thank you everybody, I really appreciate your words. Knowing that all you guys believe in me, it gives me a lot of confidence, a lot of strength to face this pression. You see, less than a year ago, I was winning my first title, in a indipendent federation back in Mexico. But that happened in front of one hundred people, nothing comparable with this."

*El Boaro turns his head to the door, pointing his finger*

El Boaro: "Out there, there are thousands of fans, milions counting those watching on PPV, ready to support me in this battle. That's something completely new for me, I can feel their passion, their hopes, their expectations all on my back, and I don't know If I can carry all this weight by myself. I was ready to share it with you, mi companeros, now I feel like I'm alone, facing something too big for me, something I don't know if I'm ready for. A three stages of all against one of the most dangerous man in IWA, that's something big..."

Mr Mexico: "It's a huge task, amigo, but if there's someone who can do it... that's you!

*Everybody nods in approval, trying to build some confidence back in El Boaro*

Mr Mexico: "You were the one standing tall after Ultimate War Games..."

*Hurricane Earl Lockyer interrupts Mr Mexico*

Earl: "At least until those (censored) of the Prodigy come out and took you out"

*El Boaro is seen smiling after Earl's words*

Mr Mexico: "That was not necessary Earl, but thanks. You were the one standing tall in Mexico City, after a Battle Royal with me, Perry and two Lucha Libre legends like El Tigre and El Fuego"

*Mr Mexico approaches El Boaro, and lifts his head up, watching him straight in the eyes*

Mr Mexico: "And I know FOR SURE that you will be the one standing tall tonight, while the referee lifts your hand and declares you the NEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION"

*Everybody pats on El Boaro's shoulder, as he looks to be more focused and confident*

Perry Jenkins: "Now go out there buddy, and show the world what makes you the fastest rising star in IWA. And don't forget to come back with the belt! For you, for the IWA Universe and for The Revolution!

*Everybody in the locker room yells "FOR THE REVOLUTION"*

El Boaro: "Again, thank you amigos. I think I'm ready to go now. I'll take care of the Hysteric, you guys can surely take care of the others member of the Prodigy.

Muttley: "You're damn right man!! We'll kick their ugly asses all over the chamber and out of IWA. I wish you could enjoy us, but Alana gave you a bigger honor. You have the opportunity to kick that stupid smile out of the Hysteric face. Go and do it kid!

*El Boaro shakes hands and hugs all the locker room, wishing them good luck for the forthcoming match. Then he leaves the room, looking much more confident and ready for the match*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)   

Back to top Go down

The biggest night, the hardest moment (open for all Revolution Members)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1