Share | 

Heir to The Throne - The Greater Good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Heir to The Throne - The Greater Good   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm

*Backstage Sarah Lane is seen walking when she overhears a conversation from around a corner. She can make out The Hysteric's voice talking to someone with great meaning in his voice*

The Hysteric: "Look here Rook, you're number one hands down. I don't know whats going to happen out there tonight but whatever happens, if anything happens that we didn't plan and I don't make it out in one piece I want to make sure that you know, that YOU are number one. You have so much more passion than anyone else on this team. You have the drive, the determination and the skill."

Cory Atlas: "What are you saying..."

The Hysteric: "I hand picked you in Season 2 for one reason I've kept secret until now. I have been molding you for these last 4 Seasons for one sole reason, You are the Heir to the Throne Cory. You will be my predecessor in the event of any kind of absence or injury I might undergo or fall victim to."

Cory Atlas: "But nothings going to happen right man?"

The Hysteric: "I don't know Rook. Honestly I'm sorry I have drug you down this road of tyranny, but now you know the good side just as well as how awful the bad side to this business is, you understand me?"

Cory Atlas: "I've made the choice to stay by your side this whole time and damnit, I won't sway my decision now. Why are you acting this way? You're not making any sense."

*A loud bang against metal is heard along with a gasp before The Hysteric speaks again*

The Hysteric: "Damnit, you're not listening Rook. Now look here, I've faced a lot of big names here in the IWA, I've gone up against the best and the worst but tonight I go up against a much different opponent, he may look like no threat at all to the simple glance but he is surely a threat. He reminds me... of myself, and so do you. Until myself I had never seen any Superstar so hungry for gold, so hungry for redemption, so hungry for the lights, cameras, fame, attention... until you two. Tonight The Hysteric faces a very real threat. I need to know that you will be here standing proud alongside your team no matter the outcome, because there is a much greater good to be fought for tonight and I need to know you are going to be able to go out there and be clear minded and ready to lay it all out for the whole damn world to see and by the time the final bell rings I want you and everyone watching to know that no matter what, you gave it all you had. You hear?"

Cory Atlas: "I hear you, I'm ready..."

The Hysteric: "Who are you trying to convince Rook? Me or You?"

*There's a long pause*

The Hysteric: "You're ready. Say it."

Cory Atlas: "I'm ready..."

The Hysteric: "Now mean it! You're Ready!!"

Cory Atlas: "I'm ready!!"

The Hysteric: "Good now let's do this."

*Sarah Lane walks quickly away from the corridor and disappears into the darkness as the tron fades out*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Heir to The Throne - The Greater Good   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 pm

this goes before my match Smile

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner