International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 am

*Lights across the arena turn off. Then purple fireworks spark on the light while 'Ali in the Jungle' by The Hours plays and some of D.J.Bay's greatest matches are played over. D.J.Bay steps out to admire the crowd and his muscles before jogging to the turn-buckles across the rings while tensing his muscles to the crowd.*

D.J.Bay: "Hello everyone. Man am I in such a good mood. I told you that I would come and win that Chamber match and man did I prove all the doubters wrong. If anyone out there think this was just luck, let me just tell you now, IT WAS NOT. I put my heart and my soul into winning this. My determination, and muscles, won this. In all honesty, no Bobby or Mr. Hero was ever going to stop. You see, with this World title shot, I just going going to say this loud and clear. If Kid A and his wife are watching this, what I done in the Chamber is nothing compared to what I will do you you. I will try my hardest not to lose my title shot. I NEED it. No one is going to take it away from me"

Over too anyone else
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:50 pm

*Suddenly Mr.Mexicos music kicks in and he springs down into the ring*

D.J. Bay: "Huh. you want my shot, you aint got a chance"

*The crowd laugh along with D.J.*

Mr.Mexico: "You have'nt been here for a season mate, hell your just a rookie i am a two time tag team champion, i never even lost the termination championship and you think i dont have a chance?"

*D.J. stares furiosly into Mexicos eyes*

D.J. Bay: "Bring it on!!"

*the two men stare each other down completely taken away from the crowds cheers and boos*

(hope thats alright)
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:38 pm

*Off The Chain (Lyrical Version) by Serg Salinas plays cutting of D.J. Bay as "The Great" Logan Acid emerges from backstage wearing a black/light green suit while being accompanied by his manager Mick Malone. He quickly goes down the ramp and ascends the steps with an enraged look on his face before entering the ring and coming face to face with D.J. Bay. He receives a microphone then begins to speak*

Logan Acid: "What I see in front of me right now is not some genetic freak, what I see in front of me right now...is a pathetic shell of a man!"

*The audience boos*

Logan Acid: "You claim that no one deserved the Elimination Chamber win more than you, no one worked harder for this win than you, and that no one had more determination to win than you. You're completely full of garbage!"

*The audience boos as Logan continues to speak*

Logan Acid: "I had you in beat in the chamber and you know it! You were a beaten, broken mess in the middle of the ring that I was about to make another victim of my infamous Acid Lock. If it wasn't for that coward who STOLE my FWE World Heavyweight Championship, Kyle Richards, then you wouldn't even BE standing in this ring right now. BUT, if you really think that you deserve this title shot, how about you put it it on the line against me tonight?"

D.J. Bay: "You want me to prove I earned this shot by putting it up against you tonight? You got it!"

*The audience cheers as Logan Acid and D.J. Bay have an intense staredown*

Rhys Trebian: "Are you insane, D.J.?! You're practically GIVING your title shot to Logan!"

Ken Comaro: "D.J. Bay knows what's at stake, he's just looking to prove a point, Rhys!"

*As Logan and D.J. stare at eachother, Logan repeatedly brags that he is The Best Wrestler on the Planet causing D.J. Bay to knock him down with a clothesline. He proceeds to also knock down Mick Malone with a clothesline before turning his attention back to Logan Acid. D.J. Bay grabs Logan Acid and easily lifts him onto his shoulders...*

Ken Comaro: "D.J. looking to finish Acid right now!"

*Suddenly, Mr. Hero leaps over the fan barricade, out of sight, and sneaks inside the ring to deliver a vicious low blow to D.J., causing Logan to fall off his shoulders. Logan Acid grabs D.J. Bay and puts his head between his legs as Mr. Hero climbs to the top turnbuckle then Logan lifts D.J. Bay onto his shoulders and elevates him using his arms and then Mr. Hero leaps off the turnbuckle and grabs D.J. Bay's head, dropping him off Logan's shoulders and onto the mat with a neckbreaker executing a LEGENDARY The Flatliner*

Rhys Trebian: "Down goes D.J.!"

*Logan Acid, Mr. Hero, and Mick Malone smile as D.J. Bay lies motionless in the middle of the ring. If You Dare by Jim Johnston plays as Logan Acid, Mr. Hero, and Mick Malone exit the ring and head up the ramp. As they walk up the ramp, they hear the crowd cheer and look back towards the ring to see D.J. Bay slowly making it up to his feet with a furious look on his face, leaving them shocked*

Rhys Trebian: "I don't believe it Ken, how did D.J. get up from that?!"

Ken Comaro: "It's called heart, Rhys!"

*The three men have a staredown with an angry D.J. Bay as he motions that Logan Acid is dead*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 pm

there! thats better!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Thanks much better
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:04 pm

*Indestructible by Disturbed hits the ring as the crowd goes wild in unison with the music. Interrupting the little celebration of Logan Acid, Mick Malone and D.J. Bay. Spotlight hits the ramp and IWA Juggernaut shows up with a microphone in hand and in a rejuvenated state. He then walk to the far right and he raise his fist for IWA Universe as they keep on roaring. He then run to far left and he also raise his fist for IWA fans while chanting his famous line together with his beloved puppies. "Beware! The War Master is the House!". Fans goes wild as they keep on chanting his name. Titus Alexius Muttley raise the microphone into his lips and he start to break the silence of Logan Acid, D.J Bay and Mick Malone.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Seriously! All of this pathetic wannabes are fighting for nothing! Let me tell each and everyone of you that this business, this industry, this brand! It is already me, It's the IWA War Master, IWA Juggernaut... Going back to this little celebration for your Chamber Match, D.J. Bay... I don't know how many gallons of Amino Acid or Protein Shake you have taken to be in that state. I'll say it to you in a very clear tone, wait on a second. Did you clean your ears for this... this might hurt you a little bit because you were just lucky to have that... Ooops! Did i say something wrong or reality hurts when i speak of truth."

*D.J. Bay stomps his feet and he invites Titus to come over in the ring to test his strength, Some boos can be heard.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I really apologize for that, I only speak for the truth! Nothing more... Nothing less... Now, Logan Acid... Aren't you the guy with an arrest warrant? FBI is looking for you for the jeopardy things and double crossing acts you have committed in several companies... Ooops, I believe that you and your Dirty Old Man penetrated this business illegally... Think again, I'm here to stop your non-sense talking of being the best wrestler in Universe... Seriously, you really think that way... Grow up, you are not He-Man and the Masters of the Universe! For an alien like you! You have guts and you are proud to speak out of your FWE Heavyweight Title! Hello, for GOD sake! IWA is different from F...W...E... This is not your playground, this is not for a fluke like you."

*Logan Acid look at Mick Mallone and they say inaudible words in contrary to Titus statement. Fans roar in approval to Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I won't make this longer, I know IWA is bored in non-sense talking... The two of you are not qualified to become a World Heavyweight Champion! We don't need a champion with pure muscles and no brain..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows a mocking smile at D.J. Bay.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "IWA doesn't need a double crosser champion! A two faced champion! A non-IWA blooded Champion!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley points his finger and shows a serious face at Logan Acid*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "IWA needs more than the two of you! Honestly speaking, even an inch... the two of you will not have a match against me... I'm not being boastful at all... I am speaking the TRUTH! Now, if you really want to gamble that golden opportunity D.J. Bay, You do this business together with the alien beside you...I am here to do the action for that business, Now lets settle this and begin the fight!

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at the sold out crowd of IWA Universe*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Why don't we do it right here!!! Right Now!!! In any stipulation you want!!!"

*Crowd goes wild with the statement of Titus Alexius Muttley. Titus Alexius Muttley points to the two wrestler in the ring to set the fight for the Golden Opportunity for the World Heavyweight Champion.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 pm

thinking this might be a three way elimination match lol

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:39 pm

Yep lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:33 pm

D.J.Bay: "You what? I'm up for it. If I could beat, no decimate 7 other men in a steel chamber then I will beat both of you in a triple threat match. Because I'm the best. Because I'm D.J.Bay."

D.J.Bay:"But wait just a moment. I don't JUST want a normal triple threat match, because all it takes is a stupid blind-sided shot to win with distraction. I want a match-up to show resistance and strength. I want a triple threat elimination elimination match. Then not only win we see who is the weakest out of you to, you will also see something that you Muttey or what ever your name is has ever seen. My massive muscles and my even bigger strength."

By the way, the elimination tag cold also be a steel cage depending which is easier to make.
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 pm

*Logan Acid raises his microphone to speak*

Logan Acid: "Have you two freaks forgotten about me? I'm The Best Wrestler on the Planet! D.J., i'm gonna beat you down and take your title shot, plain and simple. Titus, do you think you intimidate me? Well, you don't because I don't get intimidated, I intimidate because I am none other than LOGAN ACID! As long as I have Mick and Hero by my side, NOTHING will EVER STOP US! I may have lost the FWE World Heavyweight Championship, but I can still unify the tag titles with the IWA World Heavyweight Championship. I lost in the chamber, but i'm gonna win tonight and solidify my status as The Best Wrestler on the Planet!"

*Off The Chain (Lyrical Version) by Serg Salinas plays as Logan Acid heads up the ramp to come face to face with Titus, followed by his manager Mick Malone and his tag team partner Mr. Hero*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:29 am

*Titus Alexius Muttley smirks at Logan Acid, Titus lifts his microphone and he respond to Logan Acid and D.J. Bay.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Hold on a second flukes! I guess the two of you didn't take their ears clean... I said that we don't need someone with pure muscles and no brain like you! D.J. Bay... I also said that F!!! W!!! E!!! is different from IWA!!! Try to read alphabet, maybe you'll learn something refreshing from it... IWA Universe knows that I am not here for a fly by night chances... I've been into hell! I've been into worst case. worst place and worst people behind my back... Now, We talk about intimidation... I don't do that! It's for the lousy wannabes like the two of you! I am here to do things and to set things right..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley pause for a second and he look at IWA Universe. Fans and his puppies roars in excitement to see the IWA Juggernaut in action again.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ooops, I know you really want to hit me with your cheap shot Logan! Think before you do things... You see, people in IWA love me because of the things that I do! I am not a crowd kisser like this pure muscle and no brain wannabe!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley points his finger to D.J. Bay. Mick Mallone and Logan Acid laugh out loud in favor to Titus statement.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I am not also an *censored*! Who loves to boast around with his misplaced title!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley gaze at Logan Acid and Mick Mallone. Logan Acid gives a frown into Titus statement and he try to hit Titus but he was interrupted by his manager Mick Mallone. Pushing Logan Acid and Mister Hero away from Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I will make this clear and simple. I am here to have that ticket and to become the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! Now, If you really want to get dirty... Let's start this brawl!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley throws his microphone and he pose for his fighting stance. Mick Mallone keeps on pushing Logan and Mr. Hero to leave the ramp and head straight to their locker room. D.J. Bay is taunting Titus Alexius Muttley to get inside the ring and have some piece of him. Suddenly the commotion was interrupted by Matt Lebleux theme. Loud boos can be heard coming from IWA Universe.*

(You may interrupt here Matt Lebleux Smile)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:24 pm

*Unstoppable by TobyMac hits and Matt Lebleux walks out on stage to an abundance of boos*

Matt Lebleux: "Im all about making money and I just thought of a great stipulation for this match, I mean what is a fight without something to fight for?"

*Matt Lebleux laughs evily and smiles*

Matt Lebleux: "DJ Bay if you lose this match, you will not only lose your title match but you will have to join restart at the bottom of the ladder as an IWA Rookie."

*The fans boo the idea as Matt grins*

Matt Lebleux: "Logan Acid, if you lose this match, Mick Malone will be forced to leave IWA immediately."

*The fans begin cheering loudly*

Matt Lebleux: "And you Muttley, the number one contender for the International Championship... Tonight you trade in your number one contendership for a shot at the IWA Heavyweight Championship number one contendership, and if you lose, you lose it all."

*Matt Lebleux laughs as the men share equal shocked looks and the fans boo while some cheer*

Matt Lebleux: "Fight hard guys, that match, is next."

*Unstoppable by TobyMac hits and Matt Lebleux leaves smiling*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:14 pm

*We cut to the backstage area where Baby is crouched down in front of a television set watching Lebleux leave the tense scene in the ring behind. She turns and looks behind her with a smirk. The shot pans around to show Kid A sitting on an old giant rocking chair with the presence of a sitting on a throne. We can see that he is grinning through the wild hair in his eyes and the beard. The IWA World Heavyweight Title is slung diagonally across his chest.*

Kid A: "Like lambs to the slaughter..."

*He laughs manically and Baby joins in as she turns back to the screen to watch the match.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Winning Chamber (Open to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1