Share | 

Looking back in anger (RP 1)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Looking back in anger (RP 1)   Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:29 am

*The chorus from "La grande V" by Rumatera hits the Arena. The titantron shows the words "UNBELIEVABLE? I'M BELIEVABLE", before a video showing El Boaro's most high risking moves, including the "Keep on Rollin'" from the top of the dump truck at "Thirst for Power" starts. El Boaro appears on the ramp, with the International Title around his waist. He starts clapping his hands to the rhytm of the song, inviting the crowd to do the same. Then runs down the ramp and jump on the apron, turning his back to the center of the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and throws his t-shirt to the crowd, before entering the ring with a somersault. Then he lifts the belt high in the air, and asks for a microphone.*

El Boaro: "So this is it IWA Universe! I finally become your NEEEEEEW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIOOOOON!!!!"

*The crowd reacts with a huge roar, chanting El Boaro's name*

El Boaro: "But, to tell you the truth, I can't be completely happy after Thirst for Power. I can't be completely satisfied of my performance. I mean, that was an awesome match, I really reached my limit, and I think the same could be said for the Hysteric. You can hate him, but you have to respect his passion and dedication to the business. Honestly, I do."

*El Boaro turns serious now, as "You are better" chants are now heard in the arena*

El Boaro: "Well, I defeated him once, so I guess we can agree on that. But you all saw how the match ended. I made a mistake, a big one. The one mistake I was so scared to do, before the match. I let my guard down, taking a risk I wasn't meant to take, and that nearly cost me the match. I was this close to the win, but I wanted to make my win something to remember, something everybody would be talking for a while. Good God, it still hurts."

*El Boaro takes off his shirt, showing an heavy bandage all around hi ribs*

El Boaro: "If it wasn't for Chaos Dimention, probably I would have lost my match. But that's not the only reason I'm not so happy. What happened next, on the main event, it was an absolute disgrace. I am and always will be thankful to Alana, as she was the first one to believe in me..."

*The camera turns to the crowd, who's on their feet singing "Thank you Alana", as we can see a lot of signs dedicated to the former GM*

El Boaro: "I still can't believe what Mr Mexico did. He looked so truthful when he encouraged me right before my match. I couldn't imagine that he was planning to betray us all, and to be honest, I don't give a crap about his motivations. I only have to say this to him. Now, you should not only worry about Earl and Perry. You're also on my black list, so here's a little advice to you. STAY OUT OF MY WAY, AMIGO"

*The camera fades out to commercial*
Back to top Go down

Looking back in anger (RP 1)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1