International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:34 pm

*The lights dim in the arena as Rise Today by Alter Bridge plays on the stereo. A video package shows some of Enigmatic Savior's victories and Enigmatic Savior appears at the top of the ramp as pyro goes off. He is wearing black trunks, white shirt and is carrying a bag. The crowd boos loudly as Enigmatic Savior makes his way down the ramp and into the ring.*

Ken Comaro: "There is a man who was screwed out of the Unified title and deservedly so."

Rhys Trebian: "Are you kidding me? You're still defending Nick's decision to screw him?"

Ken Comaro: "This guy cost him 20 years of his career, would you not have done the same?"

*Enigmatic Savior asks for a microphone and the fans are still booing him.*

Enigmatic Savior: "SHUT THE HELL UP! I know that all of you think I'm going to come out here and complain about what happened at Thirst for Power but I'm not going to do that."

*Enigmatic Savior looks around the arena and then looks directly at the camera.*

Enigmatic Savior: "But I will say this and Nick I hope you're listening. At Thirst for Power you screwed a great in-ring competitor out of the Unified title and it's all because you decided that you wanted revenge. Except..."

Bford: “I'm gonna Whoop. That. Ass!”

*"Earthquake" by Labyrinth begins to play as the lights come back on. Bford come out raising his fist then drops it as fireworks go off. Enigmatic Savior looks annoyed and 12 security guards appear blocking Bford from the ring.*

Enigmatic Savior: "Keep that guy away from the ring guys."

Bford take it from here.
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:29 pm

*Bford pushes the gaurds around, but they hold their ground as Bford steps back and super kicks one gaurd, causing him to fall back, he then kicks another, followed by a third as he grabs a mic. Bandages can be seen around his waist as he begins to speak*

Bford: "Isn't this what you like to do... ya like to kick people in the jaw right. You like to attack a former world champion. I agree that was one hell of a match but even if you had gotten the point, it would've been a tie, then to break it I would have kicked your head off much like you did my father! Get out of my way"

*Bford begins unleashing a barrage of punches onto the security gaurds working his way to the ring*

Back to you Savior
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:25 pm

Enigmatic Savior: "Whoa, whoa, whoa Bford. I think you better hear me out"

*Bford continues to try and get to the ring and continues to attack the security guards until they restrain him*

Enigmatic Savior: Bford, calm down and listen to me. At Thirst for Power, your father did not screw me.

*Bford looks confused as Enigmatic Savior smiles*

Ken Comaro: "What is he talking about?"

Enigmatic Savior: "I made it clear when I chose the stipulations that if the referee screws me whether it be accidental or on purpose then you Bford would lose the title"

Rhys Trebian: T"hat's my Boy!"

Ken Comaro: "Wait, does that mean, he can't be serious?"

Enigmatic Savior: "See, when your father turned his back, he didn't turn his back on me... he turned his back on you. So ladies and gentlemen, it gives me great pleasure to announce that your new Unified Termination champion is.... ME!"

*Enigmatic Savior picks up his bag and opens it, revealing the Unified championship. The crowd boos loudly and Bford looks on*

Enigmatic Savior: "Looks good doesn't it. But there was another stipulation wasn't there Bford?"

*Enigmatic Savior looks at Bford and smiles*

Enigmatic Savior: "Bford, your contract is terminated"

*Bford looks distraught as the fans boo the decision. Enigmatic Savior laughs as the security guards drag Bford away*

Enigmatic Savior: "Hold on boys, I can't do this. I'm not going to cost a man his career. So here's what I'm going to do"

*Enigmatic Savior pauses for a moment*

Enigmatic Savior: "Next week, I will stand in this ring, face to face, with Nick 'C4' Ford and if he does not agree to my terms, you will have your contract terminated. But seeing as I'm a nice guy I'll let you stay for now"
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:12 pm

so we have a new champ?

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:19 pm

For current storyline purposes, yes.

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am

*Bford scowls as he stares at Savior, the remaining gaurds begin to relax, suddenly Bford hits one with a bicycle kick A.K.A Bford and After. As the gaurd falls he turns his back to Savior as he begins making his way backstage, the crowd begins to boo Savior*

ya wanna ad anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)   

Back to top Go down

Who got screwed in the screwjob? (Bford reply)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1