International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interview with El Boaro (place this right after Perry vs Daniel match)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Interview with El Boaro (place this right after Perry vs Daniel match)   Fri May 03, 2013 11:59 am

Rhys Trebian: "What a match that was!! What a way to kick off the King of IWA Tournament!"

Ken Comaro: "I have to agree with you here, Rhys! Daniel and Perry really put out one hell of a match! This is the prove, not that we really need one, that Matt Lebleux is a genius, and definitevly the BEST THING ever happened to this company!!

Rhys Trebian: "I'm not so sure about that, but I have to give him credit for gifting us this Tournament. We now join Justin Omega and his guest, who we will see later tonight in our Main Event.

*The titantron lights up, showing Justin Omega and El Boaro. As the crowd sees the International Champion, they immediatly start cheering*

Justin Omega: "Thank you Rhys. As you all can see, I'm standing here with our International Champion, who is going to compete and defend his title for the first time after his huge match at Thirst for Power. Last week you were not competing, dut to a rib injury suffered at the PPV. Are you ready to go tonight?"

El Boaro: "First of all, I have to thank all the IWA fans for all the wishing of a speedy recovery they sent me via Twitter. I'm happy and proud to say them that the International Champion is BACK! To be honest, my ribs are still hurting, but that ain't gonna stop me from advancing to the next round."

Justin Omega: "You seem very confident. But you had to admit that the stakes are high. Not only your Championship will be on the line, but also Cody Smith's future depends on this match. You took all by surprise last week, announcing that you would become Cody's pro. Not only because you had a lot of issues with his brother and his group known as The Prodigy, but also because, as someone already pointed out, you seem to have little experience too...

El Boaro: "This is my third season here in IWA, and I still have a lot to learn... If you look back at the PPV, I made a rookie mistake, that nearly costed me the match. So yes, I may lack of experience.. But I will still be a better mentor for Cody than anybody in The Prodigy, that's for sure. I'm putting everything on the line to save him by their influence, and I will not fail"

Justin Omega: "The last question.. Have you spoken to the new GM Matt Lebleux? What do you think about him?".

El Boaro: "I'm not going to apologize to him, if that's what you're suggesting. I sided with Alana, and against the Prodigy, and I don't regret my choice. He's doing a decent job right now, but I still don't know if I can trust him.

*El Boaro walks away with the belt on his shoulder, leaving Justin Omega alone*

Justin Omega: "Back to you guys!"
Back to top Go down

Interview with El Boaro (place this right after Perry vs Daniel match)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1