International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sat May 04, 2013 6:33 pm

*13 by Jim Johnston plays throughout the arena as The Flatliners (Logan Acid & Mr. Hero) step through the curtain and walk onto the stage with both of them wearing a complete black/white suit. They storm down the entrance ramp with fury in their eyes while avoiding the hands of reaching fans and ascend the steel steps before entering the ring and receiving microphones. Logan Acid raises his microphone to his mouth to speak*

Logan Acid: "What is wrong with this company?! You have a tyrant GM who favors some joke of a stable called The Prodigy over others, you have a group of rebellious wrestlers who go by the name of The Revolution, you have rookies like D.J. Bay who think they're actually capable of being a World Title contender, and you have a maniac like Titus Alexius Muttley who, despite thinking he's part dog or something, receives a title shot at a World Champion named Kid A who isn't even good enough to lace my boots!"

*Logan Acid lowers his microphone as Mr. Hero raises his microphone to speak*

Mr. Hero: "Logan is absolutely right! Matt, the only wrestlers keeping your company alive are the two men you see in the ring right now, The Flatliners. You know, Matt, there was a time when Logan and myself actually RESPECTED you!"

*Logan nods his head in agreement*

Mr. Hero: "We thought you were actually SAVING this company from that worthless former GM, Alana Alexandra, but we were wrong. You actually started to make it WORSE!"

*Mr. Hero lowers his microphone as Logan lifts his microphone to speak again*

Logan Acid: "Exactly! Your first mistake was that triple threat elimination match you put together with D.J. Bay, Titus Alexius Muttley, and myself. You could've just practically GAVE me the title shot by putting me up against that inexperienced rookie, D.J. Bay, in a singles match."

*Mr. Hero shows disgust on his face because of this before lifting his microphone to speak*

Mr. Hero: "Your second mistake was putting Logan and myself against eachother in a round of the King of IWA tournament while knowing we were a tag team collectively known as The Flatliners! You're trying to drive a wedge between us because we're the only men who see all your mistakes, not these idiot fans and none of those foolish wrestlers!"

*Mr. Hero lowers his microphone as Logan resumes speaking*

Logan Acid: "Your third, and most terrible mistake above all, you put Mick Malone's career at stake in the triple threat elimination match between Bay, Muttley, and myself, without my consent. But, know this, Mick Malone WILL be back, whether you like it or not! Now, Matt LeBleux, bring yourself out here and take your beating like a man for ONCE in your life because you're about to be FLATLINED!"

*Logan Acid & Mick Malone drop their microphones then take off their ties and the jackets of their suits before rolling up the sleeves of the their white, long sleeved, buttoned shirts then they wait in the ring in anticipation, waiting on the General Manager, Matt LeBleux*

OOC: Open to The Hysteric

Last edited by Logan Acid on Sat May 04, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sat May 04, 2013 9:34 pm

*Suddenly No Country for Young Men by Ice Cube begins to play as the fans look around curiously. After a brief moment an elderly man with a mean look imprinted on his aged face steps out onto the stage in a glorious expensive suit and holding a mic. He walks halfway down the ramp and stops to look up at the men in the ring angrily. He spits on the ground and looks back to them with a glare awaiting for them to open their mouths*

back to you guys Smile

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sat May 04, 2013 11:12 pm

*The Flatliners glare at the man with confusion before Logan Acid picks up the microphone and raises it to his mouth*

Logan Acid: "I don't know who you are and I don't care who you are, but you have ten seconds to turn around and walk right back up that ramp backstage. We don't have a problem with you, we have a problem with Matt LeBleux, but if you have a problem with us, we'll gladly deal with you next! We are the two most dangerous superstars on this pathetic roster so you got two choices: walk away or get CARRIED away!"

*The Flatliners continue to glare at the man, awaiting his decision*

OOC: Back to you Hysteric Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sun May 05, 2013 1:25 am

*A creepy smile slowly cracks across the withered face of the elderly man. He raises the mic to his lips and speaks in a low raspy yet dominant voice addressing Logan Acid and Mr Hero*

Elder Man: "Boy's back in my day when a man had a problem with another man he didn't talk about doing something, he got off his ass and did it."

*The man spits on the floor and looks around with a grin*

Elder Man: "And from what I've seen you two boy's aint been doing much ass whippin as much as getting your own asses fed to ya."

*Logan Acid lifts his mic to his mouth to speak but is cut off by the old man*

Elder Man: "Now you shut the hell up, you had your turn to talk and now it's mine ya hear?"

*Logan laughs at the old man and shakes his head allowing him to continue*

Elder Man: "I've been around a lot longer than anyone on this roster, I've seen the baddest men come and go so if you think you two aren't a dime a dozen then by all means, theres the door."

*The older man points to the curtain and then does a kicking motion with his foot*

Elder Man: "And don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya."

*The crowd cheers for the Old Man who climbs the steps and enters the ring. The old man gets into the face of Logan Acid and after a long pause speaks slowly*

Elder Man: "But if you want the chance to really be feared and respected around here, you will listen to what I have to say."

*The old man tilts his mic towards Logan Acid awaiting a response with his old cracked eyes set on Mister Hero*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sun May 05, 2013 2:26 am

shut you're mouth and know you're role bunghole
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sun May 05, 2013 12:17 pm

this will be on week 3 btw

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sun May 05, 2013 2:08 pm

*Logan opens his mouth to speak*

Logan Acid: "Alright, old man, you got 5 minutes to explain to us what you're talking about before we lay you out right now. So, if I were you, I would choose your words wisely because you're in OUR ring! Now, give us an explanation for what you're talking about."

*Logan stops speaking, waiting for the old man to respond

OOC: Your turn Hysteric
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   Sun May 05, 2013 2:57 pm

*The old man laughs a bit then gets square chest to chest with Logan Acid*

Elder Man: "The name is Dean Dellachecka..."

*The sound of his last name echoes around the arena as Ken Comaro and Rhys Trebian exchange worried looks*

Dean Dellachecka: "President of the International Wrestling Association and owner of this ring, arena and all of you boys under contract."

*Logan Acid takes a step back as he realizes who he is staring down*

Dean Dellachecka: "Now I could make or break you boys like that."

*Dean makes a snapping motion with his fingers before talking again*

Dean Dellachecka: "But you see I have a better idea, and I am truly, a man of million dollar ideas so here me out. There has been a lot of money going missing from my investments around here and a lot of wrong going down by one mans reign. Matt Lebleux, when I chose you to run this company, I didn't intend on you stealing from me and I sure as hell did NOT intend on you treating MY superstars with such damn disrespect coming from your own failures and biased judgment. So here's whats going to happen. First, I'm going to right all of the wrong you've done to my business and MY employees. Second, I'm going to get to the bottom of this issue regarding the disappearance of my money and when the culprit is found, and believe me He WILL be found, I'm going to personally see to it that he learns his lesson real good. Now this is the first time in all of my years as President that I've had to fly up here from my home in Atlanta, that alone should be enough grounds for me to fire you on, but you see I got a itch up my sleeve as to knowing who's stealing my money there young buck, so I ain't firing nobody yet cuz ain't nobody getting off scott free with my hard earned green."

*The fans cheer for Dean Dellachecka as Ken Comaro and Rhys Trebian remain silent*

Dean Dellachecka: "Now where you two come in, I've seen ya'll get screwed a few times now so as I stated before I'm going to start righting some wrongs and I'm going to start with you two. In two weeks time IWA will be coming up to it's next Pay Per View and what better way to kick off a Pay Per View than to have a Tag Team Championship Match? The Flatliners going up against The Sinistahz in a Tag Team TLC Match!"

*The fans cheer even louder before Dean Dellachecka quiets them down with a finger*

Dean Dellachecka: "But in return I want a favor from you boys, I want you two youngins to accompany me during my so called "business endeavors" and when the time comes to shed light on this thief I want you two to personally help me punish that (censored)! He's gonna learn real fast that you don't cross old hoss here and you sure as hell don't reach your grubby hands into his fridge when his backs turned, cuz ya might lose a finger or two."

*The fans cheer as Dean's hollow raspy voice echoes about sending shivers down everyones spine as he looks out to each one of them with cold dead eyes*
Dean Dellachecka: "Whatta you boys say?"

*Dean lowers his mic and waits in response to Logan and Mister Hero*

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)   

Back to top Go down

The Flatliners Want An Explanation (Open to The Hysteric)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1