Share | 

Insanity (After Show RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Insanity (After Show RP)   Sun May 05, 2013 6:20 am

*Baby B and Kid A is seen walking straight to the parking lot. Baby B is seen checking some stuff into her bag and she said something inaudible to Kid A.

Baby B asked Kid A that she needs to go back into their locker room because she left something important. Kid A nods in approval to the request of Baby B.

Kid A walks straight to the car and as he walk beside the car a loud thud of steel was heard. Hitting the back of the head of Kid A making him fall unconscious. Suddenly a man wearing a Swagger D mask is seen walking beside Kid A.

He then raise the steel chair and he hits the back of the grounded Kid A and he laugh evilly.*

Impostor of Swagger D: "You see! I know your weakness, Even Gods like you have their weakness. I will make you suffer and you will feel the wrath of hell!"

*The masked man stomps on the hands of Kid A, He goes behind a random car and he throws the Swagger D mask on the grounded Kid A.

Baby B is seen walking straight to their car and she was shocked with the situation of Kid A. Seeing her husband unconscious and full of bruises.

Baby B noticed a masked a few meter away from Kid A, She walks straight on it and grab the mask and make it as the evidence for the assault. Medic team of IWA is seen assisting Kid A and Baby B.

The ambulance immediately leave the area heading straight to the nearest hospital. Suddenly Titus Alexius Muttley is seen looking at the ambulance and seen some evil smirk on his face.*

Last edited by Titus Alexius Muttley on Tue May 07, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Insanity (After Show RP)   Sun May 05, 2013 6:21 am

I hope this is fine with DJ and Kid A Razz

If not, please let me know...
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Insanity (After Show RP)   Sun May 05, 2013 10:16 am

thats his sister not his wife and i dont think he would be rushed to the hospital, so its up to kid a lol

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Insanity (After Show RP)   Sun May 05, 2013 9:21 pm

lol this is fine as long as it remains confusing to Kid A O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Insanity (After Show RP)   Sun May 05, 2013 10:45 pm

I like to think that I've built him up to be more resilient than that so, if you will allow me:

*Baby B and Kid A are seen walking to their RV. Baby B is seen checking some stuff in her bag and says something inaudible to Kid A.

Baby B motions back to the locker room and Kid A looks annoyed but in approval of the request.

Kid A walks straight to the RV and as he is about to open the back door a loud thud of steel is heard and his head jerks forward. He looks up startled then turns around and is hit with a wild swing from a steel chair again making him fall on one knee. The camera gets closer and pans around revealing a man wearing a Swagger D mask with chair in hand.

He then raises the steel chair and bangs Kid A again with it making him crumple to the ground and the man laughs evilly.*

Swagger D Imposter: "You see! I know your weakness, Even Gods like you have their weakness. I will make you suffer and you will feel the wrath of hell!"

*The masked man stomps on the hands of Kid A, and goes behind a random car, throwing Swagger D mask on top of the grounded Kid A.

Baby B comes back and pieces together what happened after looking at the dented chair.

Baby B notices the mask and picks it up looking around with a confused look on her face. Medics come into the scene to work on Kid A. Baby waves them off and grabs a bottle of water from one of their packs. She lazily dumps the water on Kid's face and he coughs a bit and appears to be coming to.

The medics jump back as Kid's hand shoots up and grabs the mask from Baby. She leans down to help him up and the we pan over to a dark corner of the lot. Suddenly Titus Alexius Muttley is seen looking wearing the attacker's clothes with an evil smirk on his face.*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Insanity (After Show RP)   Tue May 07, 2013 11:47 pm

This is awesome Kid A, Hysteric and Daniel Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insanity (After Show RP)   

Back to top Go down

Insanity (After Show RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1