International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Angry (Open to anyone)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 11:52 am

'Ali in the Jungle' by The Hours plays. D.J.Bay marches to the ring with anger in his face. A small child's puts his arm out and D.J.Bay pushes it away making him cry. But he tell's the baby to 'Shut Up' before continuing to the ring.

D.J.Bay:"Last week I was cheated. Just like when i lost my number one contender spot. It was unfair. I have worked for so long just to become a loser of a rookies. I deserve to be the heavyweight champion I deserve to be on top. So I don't care what the GM wants, because right now, i want a rematch of cage match, a rematch of the triple threat match and I want to be recognized as the best upcoming talent this company has ever had. And boy, i'm not leaving this ring until I get both rematches."

Over to anyone else

Last edited by D.J.Bay on Mon May 06, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 1:13 pm

The lights go out leaving everyone in the dark, suddenly a voice is heared

Bford: I'm gonna Whoop. That. ASS!

Bford makes his way down the ramp as his music plays, he enters the ring looking at D.J. Bay, he then walks over to a turnbuckle and sits down with a microphone

The fans cheer for him as he continues to look into the eyes of an angered D.J. Bay

Bford: D.J.... I know all too well, what it feels like to be cheated.... I really do... and for those of you that didn't know... I was to be this man's pro... now D.J.. I've seen what you can do in this ring... and I respect the hell outta you... So here's what I'm going to try and do... I'm going to ask our General Manager to give you those matches, it's the least I can do, however...I doubt he'll just give you those matches, most likely you're going to have to prove you deserve those matches, so if it's alright with our GM...I'd like you to pick one.. and I repeat..

Crowd: ONE!

Bford:.. Opponent you'd like to face tonight in this ring, and I want you to show everyone here tonight... why you deserve more than what you got!

Bford waits for the man's response as the crowd cheers waiting for a decision
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 1:29 pm

after dj replies I will reply Smile

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 1:33 pm

do i need to get in on this or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 4:41 pm

D.J.Bay starts to break into a smile

D.J.Bay: "Do you want to know who I want to face"

Crowd: "WHO!!!"

D.J.Bay: "I'll tell you who. I want to face the man who I was meant to de-throne, the man I deserve to replace. The man I want to face is the champion, Kid A.

If that too big of a ask here is my replacement rp.

D.J.Bay starts to break into a smile

D.J.Bay: "Do you want to know who I want to face"

Crowd: "WHO!!!"

D.J.Bay: " I want to face you Bford. Cause I know that if I can beat you, then surely I can show how good I am with ease. Cause you're the best right? Cause you can whoop ass right? Then why don't you try that on me tonight?

Over to you to reply to either one
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 5:43 pm

hmm what a decision im faced with, probably will go with your first pick..

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Mon May 06, 2013 7:38 pm

O.o had me scared there for a minuet lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Tue May 07, 2013 12:02 am

Ok if he goes with the first one I'll do a thing after Hysteric replies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Tue May 07, 2013 12:31 am

the first one it is then
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Tue May 07, 2013 9:02 am

will reply in the next couple hours, not at the house right now

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Thu May 09, 2013 1:16 pm

sorry for the late reply

*Suddenly Headstrong by Trapt begins to play throughout the arena and a lot of the fans cheer while the rest boo loudly. After a moment Cory Atlas walks out of the curtain in an expensive three piece suit and a mic in his hand. He grins and looks out to the sear of roaring fans before his music fades and he brings the mic up to his lips*

Cory Atlas: "As everyone knows, Matt Lebleux is not with us here tonight for reasons unknown. However be that as it may the show must go on, which is why he has left me in charge seeing as I'm the only one on this horrid roster with an actual degree in something other than a Diploma from the School of Hard Nocks."

*The fans boo Cory Atlas as he takes a break*

Cory Atlas: "So you want Kid A huh? You think you have what it takes to go one on one with IWA's reigning Heavyweight Champion, mind you, The Hysteric and Daniel Johnson have been the only two men to have the guts, or pure stupidity to kick that hornets nest."

*The fans cheer loudly for Kid A*

Cory Atlas: "I have the power to grant your request, or demise. However you look at it, but I'm fighting myself here wondering why I should give you anything. I mean not only did you give up your title opportunity, you failed out of the rookie competition on the next week, al I've seen from you since the PPV was cockiness and failure. I think the chamber win went to your head kid and believe me that will be your downfall."

*The fans boo Cory Atlas and begin to chant DJ Bay's name repeatedly*

Cory Atlas: "And I'm going to help you make it and stand by and watch as it happens, tonight you get your wish granted, you will go one on one against The Heavyweight Champion of the Wooooorrrlld, Kiiiiiiid A!!"

*The fans cheer wildly as DJ Bay paces in the ring snarling like a caged beast*

Cory Atlas: "In a tables match!"

take it from here guys Smile

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   Thu May 09, 2013 2:42 pm

*Courage comes on and Kid A walks out with Baby B and the title. Kid A's hand is lightly bandaged and they walk down to the ring with their attention focused on DJ Bay. Kid stands in front of him glaring a hole into his head and Baby slowly walks around him with her arms crossed, seemingly sizing him up. When she gets around to the front and next to Kid again they both break their moods and laugh. Baby B relaxes on the ropes while Kid A addresses DJ Bay*

Kid A: "Well what a nice surprise. Here I was on the hunt lookin' for the guy with the mask when fresh prey just so happens to fall in my lap. You are on my good side. From what I've just heard I don't think you know what the hell you're doin', guy, but take it from me, the mistakes you make while angry are the best kind. They give the best lessons. Now since-"

*He looks at Baby and covers his face with his hand then points at DJ Bay but she shakes her head.*

Kid A: "Since you are no one of consequence you would think that I would take it easy on ya, bein' on my good side and all, but I've been gettin' hungry lately. So I'm goin' to take this as a teachin' experiment as is my right as the top guy here."

*He gets closer to DJ and holds up his title belt.*

Kid A: "Guy, and this is where you start wanderin' towards my bad side, you will never deserve this tile. No one will. This thing is earned the slow and hard way. You best stop thinkin' that what you've shown in this ring makes you somehow worthy. You are a loser. Plain and simple. Losers don't become champions. You've talked your way into a match with a winner somehow and here's what you'll get: I'll show you what a champion is."

*DJ Bay starts mouthing off in his face and Kid A looks less and less amused and he shakes his head.*

Kid A: "You obviously don't know what that is and it looks like it will have to be beat into you. In our table match you will take a beatin' that will pale in comparison to what those rookies have done. Ima show you what pain you need to go through to become a champ. If your thick head won't let you realize it then you will wake up the next mornin' and your battered body will tell you how unworthy of this you are. Stay on my good side and I'll make it fast and deliberate. All mentorly like since you've been failed on that... but if you keep your mouth open and stay arrogant I'll drag it out and destroy you before you even gain traction in this place."

*DJ keeps yelling and pointing at himself and Kid A closes his eyes and shakes his head in warning. Then he takes a step forward and Baby is right beside him pulling him back by the arm. She leads him out of the ring and he barely breaks his glare at DJ Bay. She pushes him back up the ramp until he finally turns around and leaves a hyped up DJ Bay, a smiling Cory Atlas, and Bford in the ring.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry (Open to anyone)   

Back to top Go down

Angry (Open to anyone)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1