Share | 

Welcome Bro (1st RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Welcome Bro (1st RP)   Tue May 07, 2013 11:44 pm

*Titus Alexius Muttley is seen walking straight to his locker room and suddenly he was approached by Ravaging Ron.

He stop and he warmly welcome his brother for not seeing him for few months because of the rehabilitation of Ravaging Ron.

Ravaging Ron gives a proud look and he embrace his brother and he start to plot his ideals and plan with his return to IWA.*

Ravaging Ron: "Hey Brother, I heard a lot with your endeavors and I wish you good luck with that. I am back, and this time. I am Hardcore."

*Ravaging Ron swings his kendo stick and he smirk evilly. Titus Alexius Muttley gives an evil grin to Ron.*

Ravaging Ron: "Dude, aren't you happy to see me. Your little brother."

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I am happy to see you healthy and prepared to become a Hardcore Icon... Ron, I am destined to be more than anyone else... I went back to my previous memories together with you... It was all frustrating!!! It was all negative!!!"

*Titus swings his head while Ravaging Ron gives a confuse look to Titus.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "The reason why i fail the Intercontinental Championship before was because of you clinging around my neck! In fact, I regret everything... I don't have any grudges against you... but my little brother, before you became Hardcore you need to surpass me tonight! Tonight, you will face me... This time, I will give everything I've got to make sure you will learn your lesson. I am sorry but i need to do this for you... I will see you later in the ring... I hope you understand the situation."

*Titus Alexius Muttley leaves Ravaging Ron in vain and suddenly out of nowhere Ravaging Ron tries to catch up with his brother and he prepare the kendo stick to hit his brother Titus.

Titus noticed the intention of Ron and he easily parry the strike of kendo stick and out of nowhere he hit Ravaging Ron with a devastating standing clothesline.

Ron accidentally hit the ground with his head first and lost his consciousness. Titus Alexius Muttley kicks the kendo stick away from his brothers hand and he sit down beside his brother.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ron, I never thought you would go against me... I am disappointed, you are not worthy to become my brother or even to become my lackey... Let me continue the lesson, later... I will bring the greatest lesson of your life... Never go against your family!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley slaps the unconscious Ravaging Ron. Titus stands up and he went inside his locker room closing the door viciously. Leaving his brother lying unconscious in-front of his locker room.*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Bro (1st RP)   Tue May 07, 2013 11:58 pm

-_____- smh....

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

Welcome Bro (1st RP)