International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

A crossroad to face (open to Perry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Sun May 12, 2013 8:30 pm

*Fight by The Dirty Youth hits across the arena. The camera slides through the ramp straight to the stage. Thick smoke starts spreading around the stage. Daniel Johnson comes through the smoke. He is wearing a sleveless sweatshirt with replica pants under. He takes off his hood and continues walking from the stage to the center of the ramp. He then stops at the center of the ramp and goes on his knees looking down. He then suddenly lifts his fist and head up as the fireworks start blasting at the stage and blue sparks start falling down. Daniel Johnson then gets up and slides in the ring beneath the bottom rope. He then walks to the ropes and asks Autumn for a microphone. After getting the microphone, he walks to the center of the ring. He then holds the microphone by his mouth and waits for the crowd to quiet down.*

Daniel Johnson: "Lets make this short and get down to the point."

*Daniel Johnson pauses and looks around*

Daniel Johnson: "I am facing Perry Jenkins tonight, or to put it in a different way, I am finishing off an unfinished job. If there is any guts in Perry Jenkins after what I did to Romulus and the camera man in the last two weeks, then you can come on down and dare to step upto me staring right in these eyes of mine"

*The crowd starts cheering. Daniel Johnson does not look happy with that*

Daniel Johnson: "I am up for revenge since day one. I blame the company for my loss at November fourteenth. Not a single person in the locker room tried to show empathy. Not a single person cared about me after I left. My picture was the only thing on the Superstar Archive room that was left. And that was the turning point of my wrestling career. I've decided that I am not going to trust anyone in this company except for myself anymore. Neither the Prodigy nor Matt Lebleux. They may not be happy to hear it but our road is seperated now. I helped Prodigy give Matt Lebleux the power and Prodigy helped me. But I'm not out here to talk about that. I am here to say that at Thirst for Power, you had an excuse to lose, Perry. This time you won't have any because its one on one. There's nobody to screw you and no one to fight for. This is for yourself and your career. I already ruined one legendary career and I guess its gonna be hard to give up on that habit so why not go for a second one"

*Daniel Johnson is interrupted by a series of booings*

Daniel Johnson: "Now, I know what this means to you Perry. Being the King of IWA. The Best of the business but here is a little crossroad where you decide your fate. You either beat me and grab the throne or you lose for the second time to the rightful King of IWA. Now you've never pinned me or made me tap out so tell me this, Mr. Jenkins. How in the world are you going to get pass this little crossroad tonight? So, do me a favor and prove me wrong to everything I've said or thought about you. If not for me, for all these losers waiting for that theme of yours to hit and electrify this damn crowd."

*Daniel Johnson lowers his microphone quieting the whole stadium. He then continues looking at the stage waiting for Perry Jenkins*

OOC: This will be around the starting of the show. Take it from here, Perry Smile
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Sun May 12, 2013 10:19 pm

Living In A Dream by Finger Eleven plays through the arena
a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Perry Jenkins makes his way to the ring
He garbs a mic and gets in Daniel Johnsons face

Perry Jenkins: "Man all we have been hearing from you is about bunch of whining and moaning and complain...blah...blah...blah. There is a reason nobody cared about you being gone! It's because your a grade A jackass who thinks he's all tough because he took out a camera man."

Fans pop with cheers as Perry continues to bust on Daniel

Perry Jenkins: "You wanted me out here and you got it. You think I'm intimidated of you? You don't think I could beat you with out other people? Well tonight we will see if you can back up your cheap words. Tonight won't be just a fight, it will be a war! And you will find out why it is my destiny to be the King of IWA and go on for more gold while you fail in your worthless career"

Fans chant "Perry! Perry! Perry!"

Back to you bro lol

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 pm

*Daniel Johnson smiles at Perry before holding the microphone by his mouth*

Daniel Johnson: "This is why you can never ever be IWA's World Champion and neither can you be the King of IWA. You think this can get you up high? Perry, you can dream in your sweet heaven while the others will be going for gold. And those arent the bold words I was expecting to hear. In this business, its not all about your strength and power. You need some technique if you wanna get up top. And you dont realize that. You can insult me as much as you want but every single time you think I've had enough, I will just keep hitting it back at you. But this is not about trash talking and insulting others. We're talking about King of IWA Tournament. I wont deny that its your destiny to win this but you're not the only person trying hard for this. Saying its your destiny will not make you the king of IWA. You're the crowd favorite, do i give a damn? No!"

*Daniel Johnson gets interrupted by booings around the stadium*

Daniel Johnson: "And you won't be calling me worthless after I put that crown on top of my head and not yours"

*Daniel Johnson gives Perry a smirk and brings his microphone down*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Wed May 15, 2013 9:21 pm

Perry shakes his head at Daniel

Perry Jenkins: "No one deserves to win this tournament more than me! I've fought for my life to get to IWA. I been buried alive, I've been thrown off ladders, I've gone to hell and back for IWA. So I'll be damned if someone as ungrateful as you becomes King of IWA or ever the world champion! This company needs a champion who cares, someone with raw talent and charisma. Someone like me!

Crowd chants "You are awesome!"

Perry Jenkins:" So tonight Daniel bring your "A" games because I'm bring all I have to defeat you!"

Perry lowers the mic and stares at Daniel

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Wed May 15, 2013 10:07 pm

*Daniel Johnson looks confused as he holds his microphone by his mouth*

Daniel Johnson: "All you have to do is, defeat me. Thats it? Thats all you're gonna say? I dont need my A game against you Perry because you dont deserve to get it. You're not the reason IWA's alive. And you're nothing but another ass kissing puppet"

*Daniel pauses as Perry starts to raise his head up looking mad*

Daniel Johnson: "If you've gone to hell already then I dont know what to call our match later on tonight because if I do what I did to Romulus 2 weeks ago to you, then I'm sure you will forget all this raw talent, King of IWA stuff, wouldn't you? Bold words, Perry but at the end of the night, you are the same kissup guy trying to please other people just to show them that you have a kind heart which you dont. Because I can see through you, I know your past. So all this cheesy talk is just a waste of time"

*Daniel lowers his microphone*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Wed May 15, 2013 10:23 pm

Perry looks at Daniel with fire in his eyes

Perry Jenkins: " haha im an ass kissing puppet?"

Perry drops the mic and takes a swing at Daniel
They start to trade blows as they both fall to ringside.
As the both fall they continue to trade blows as security
runs towards them to break them up.
Daniel jumps over security and gives a hard shot to Perry.
Security grabs Daniel again as this time Perry breaks away
from them and gives a hard swing back at Daniel.
Security takes control of them both as they take them backstage

just thought id add a lil action lol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:40 pm

thats cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Thu May 16, 2013 5:59 pm

Ok cool so its done lol unless you wanna add anything

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   Thu May 16, 2013 6:34 pm

nahh this looks good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crossroad to face (open to Perry)   

Back to top Go down

A crossroad to face (open to Perry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1