International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Not a loser

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Not a loser   Fri May 17, 2013 1:55 pm

Lights across the arena turn off. Then purple fireworks spark on the light while 'Ali in the Jungle' by The Hours plays and some of D.J.Bay's greatest matches are played over. D.J.Bay steps out to admire the crowd and his muscles before jogging to the turnbuckles across the rings while tensing his muscles to the crowd.

D.J.Bay: "Good afternoon. I'm all pumped up. Cause tonight is the night that I prove all my doubters wrong.Tonight is the night when I silence the mouth of all the critics who think I'm not good enough. Tonight is the night when I accomplish something that no wrestler, past and present, good or bad, have yet to do. Tonight is the night when I show my power and muscles out and successfully defeat Kid A."

*The crowd begin to cheer him but are shushed my D.J.Bay as he continues.*

D.J.Bay: "Now last week, Kid said he was going to batter me, to knock me out and to defeat me. You see, all that he's trying to do is play mind games. That happens to me all the time. But one thing that got to me, one thing that angered me was when he called me a loser. I AM NOT A LOSER!"

*The crowd begin to chant " Are You A Loser" angering D.J.Bay just bit more.

D.J.Bay: "When I won on my d├ębut tag match was I a loser. NO! When I won my chamber qualifying match, was I a loser. NO. When I won the 6, no, 7, no, 8 man chamber match. HELL (censored) NO! I am not a loser. I'm a winner. I don't care how hard Kid A he tries or pushes me, I am going to pick up, throw him down and leave him through a table. Cause boy oh boy, at our match tonight there will be no mercy from me. I am going to show every single one of you why I deserve to not be disrespected. Cause I'm D.J.Bay, and I'm not a loser."

Last edited by D.J.Bay on Sat May 18, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Kid not beaten)
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Not a loser   Fri May 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Kid A has never been beaten actually, just looked that up lol

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)