Share | 

Challenger is here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Challenger is here   Fri May 24, 2013 9:31 am

*A 4x4 jeep came rushing and it immediately park in a dark lit area of IWA parking lot. The man who dare to challenge the God of Olympus came down with his big military bag. He walk straight to the IWA arena and suddenly stop in a PPV Poster. Titus Alexius Muttley raise the aviator shades and take a good glance at the poster.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ascension!!! The night that I've been waiting for... The night that I've been drooling for..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley touch the poster and he take a deep breathe while closing his eyes. He open his eyes and he make a sinister smile.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Kid A... I know that by now you know it already... I'm know that the God of Olympus is waiting for me... The Titan that will set the new era of sports entertainment!!! The titan that will erase his undefeated streak and put the first lose under me..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley grab his bag and he leave the area. As he walk, he is laughing out loud like a crazy hound waiting to bite his prey.*
Back to top Go down

Challenger is here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1