Share | 

The Headhunter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Headhunter   Fri May 24, 2013 10:42 pm

*Camera cuts through the locker area, IWA superstars and some of the staffs are busy preparing for the PPV. Titus Alexius Muttley is seen walking straight to his locker area and he was stopped by Perry Jenkins and Cameron Needs.*

Perry Jenkins: "Hey Muttley!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley stops and he look at Perry Jenkins.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Oh! Hi Perry... What's the business?"

Perry Jenkins: "I am here to introduce Cameron Needs to you, I told him that i was your mentor before and look at you now. A certified juggernaut, a titan that will oppose a God tonight. I am so happy to see you climb the ladder of success."

*Titus scowls and he smirk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Alright, I get it now... You are here to make me as an example of your creation... I am honored, but Perry. I am not your creation, I am the person who i was during my first day here in IWA... The difference is, I am more skilled... More tougher... Stronger... I am also capable of the things that Kid A does... I am unique and i am incomparable to anyone! Not to your protege... Not to Kid A... Not even with you!"

*Titus leaves the area and he continue walking. He saw Ron preparing for his match.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "You should remember your lesson with me... If not, then you will just live in misery!"

*Titus pats the back of Ron and he leave. Suddenly he was approached by Justin Omega*

Justin Omega: "Hey Muttley, Do you have a couple of minutes for an interview?"

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Make it quick!"

Justin Omega: "Alright, Titus... Many people in IWA thinks that you are no match against Kid A. He have an impressive track record, excellent style and very strong appeal to people. Now many people think that you also have the charisma needed to be champ but do you really have what it takes to be a champion?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley turns red in anger because of the mocking question of Justin Omega.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Justin!! You have some freaking *censored* to pull that question!! Let me clear the minds of hopefuls and believers of Kid A... I am simply unique to the things that I do. I don't need his useless charisma to anyone, Hellhounds and Puppies of IWA is there for me... I don't need anyone to be my motivation! I do things for my own, Now!!! I know that Kid A knows the truth behind the assault... It was my intention to stay infront of the lenses of IWA CCTVs... I am actually laughing backstage seeing him angry and totally confused with his attacker... He is like a dumb kid that doesn't know what to do! He has a lot of weaknesses, I already figured out the Achilles Heel of Kid A... Tonight, Justin... and all of IWA fans will know the meaning of Ascension... Ascension is created for me... Ascension is the funeral day of Kid A!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley push Justin Omega away from him and he starts to prepare for the main event but before Justin Omega leaves the area. Titus did a follow up on his statement.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Justin... Ascension is going up... It'll be me, I'll be going up above all. Kid As time is over... I'll replace him and I will make his first lose as my trophy of victory... I will stand tall to anyone, not even him is capable of the things I have in mind... I will get hurt but i will make sure that he will be severely hurt from this fight... I will slay a God tonight... I am the Headhunter of Hell, a titan!!! Titan that will prove the universe that I am the greatest!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley leaves the area and he laugh maniacally. Leaving Justin and the other IWA superstars shocked and with a big question in mind if he will make it or not.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Headhunter   Sat May 25, 2013 9:33 pm

hmm Sarah lane would be more suitable for the interview since Justin Omega is gonna be taking Ken Comaro's place in commentary for the whole ppv... Lemme know if u wanna change this Smile
Back to top Go down

The Headhunter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1