HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Camera fades to Perry Jenkins in the ring with a mic in his hand

Perry Jenkins: "Yep guys im back! haha now you guys are in for a treat. Since im going to be facing Mr. Tough Guy for the International Title. I think im going to need a lil practice! So what better person to call out than a man that knows him oh so well!"

The crowd chants "Perry's Awesome"

Perry Jenkins: "That's right im calling out Tzuki! Now get your ass out here and prepare for a betting!"

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs

Last edited by Perry_Jenkins on Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:49 pm

why's it titled callsout Bryant O.o
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:50 pm

ohh (Censored) lol opps

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:21 pm

Lol replying tomoz perry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 pm

*Whatever by our lady peace hits as perry bounce's up and down waiting for tzuki's arrival, suddenly a burst of fireworks smash up from the stage startling the crowd and a figure is seen standing in the fireworks.

Ken:Whe're finally going to see how mexico has changed after being thrown in a coffin by hurricane, under his new name Tzuki.

*Tzuki steps through the fireworks refusing to acknowledge the crowds as he makes his way to the ring completely focusing on perry without a twitch*

Rhyss: This is gonna be great, one of the most hated superstars in the whole of the federation up against one of the most liked.

*Tzuki hears rhyss' words and laughs to himself switching his focus and staring down rhyss.*

Tzuki: Do you think I care what any of these little ignorant people think? well I could'nt give a bleep. And the only reason perry is loved is because he cant take his head out of any of these idiots asses.

*Tzuki stands directly infront of perry dropping his mic but still speaking so that perry is the only person that hears*

Tzuki: When you first came here I took you under my wing remember, our stable? well all im saying is join me on the wild side, forget about these idiots, just think about it.

*Tzuki stands back seeing if perry has something to say.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:06 pm

add if u want perry
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:36 pm

Perry Jenkins: "Do you remember what happened after you "took me under your wing" Because I sure remember! Not to long after you jumped the IWA ship and board on to a different company. The fans love me because when things got tough I stuck around and I will always be around for a LONG LONG time! All you proved to these people is that you are an unreliable, talentless, SOB!

The fans go wild

Perry Jenkins: "Time for talk is over! It's time show these people why I am better than you!"

Perry drops the mic and gets into Tzuki's face

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:35 am

shall we leave it there and nice btw
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:03 pm

If you wanna add go ahead

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Nah it's cool nice rp's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3   

Back to top Go down

Perry Jenkins calls out Tzuki (open to Tzuki) RP 3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1