International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The new #1 contender for the International Title! (open to Earl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The new #1 contender for the International Title! (open to Earl)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

The lights go out in the arena.
The crowd waits in anticipation for Perry Jenkins.
Colorful pyro goes off around the stage.
Light em' Up by Fall Out Boys plays in the arena.
Perry appears in the crowd with a spotlight
over him as he signs autographs and
makes his way down the ring.
He stands on the barricade and looks around
the arena and high fiving the fans.
Perry Jenkins steps into the ring
with a microphone in hand.

Perry Jenkins: "Man you guys are on fire tonight!"

The crowd chants "Perry..Perry..Perry"

Perry Jenkins: "Now for those of you living under a rock, At the PPV pre-show I destroyed J Hammer and got the right to call myself #1 contender for the International Championship! That's right Perry Jenkins is back on the path for gold! It feels really good to finally go for gold again!

Perry pauses to listen to the cheers

Perry Jenkins: "The Ascension PPV was awesome! Even though my rookie had an off night. My boy Ron made up for it by becoming the first ever IWA Hardcore Champion and redefining the world of Extreme! But one thing, there is one thing that really pissed it that one of my best friends.....well former friends would unfairly attack another friend and steal his title. I'm talking about Mr. Tough Guy Earl Lockyer attacking a good friend and champion El Boaro!

The crowd pops with boos

Perry Jenkins: "I thought Earl was better than that! But you know he's just like his former partner, monkey see monkey do. Earl I really hope your watching in the back right now because I wanna tell you this, you stab one of my friends in the back, your stabbing all of use in the back! You stabbed me in the back, Ron, Cameron and all of the IWA Universe! So when I get my hands on you and that title, you will regret you were even born!"

EARL YOUR UP!

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The new #1 contender for the International Title! (open to Earl)   Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:26 pm

*Flirtin With Disaster plays in the arena, Earl steps on the stage to a sea of boos*

Earl: "What a difference one little act makes huh, an opportunity presents it self and I take it and you know what it felt so good beating up that piece of crap El Boaro and taking a title he never deserved, Perry you stand there and you say how I stabbed El Boaro you and everybody else in the back, well I don't give a crap what you think nor do I care what all these Idiots here tonight think, and remember Perry it wasn't so long ago you would have done the same thing,and when we meet for my International Championship you will suffer the same fate as you're buddy El Boaro".

*Earl turns to leave then stops*

Earl: " And since we're calling people out I think will call out that drunken embarrassment that is you're rookie Cameron Needs, And I will beat him sober or maybe I end his career you will just have to wait and see".

*Earl leaves the stage as the fans boo*
Back to top Go down

The new #1 contender for the International Title! (open to Earl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1