Share | 

I wont say a word (1st RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: I wont say a word (1st RP)   Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:32 pm

*Titus Alexius Muttley is seen walking backstage with bandages around his ribs. Crowd cheers for him and they continue to chant his name "Titus! Titus! Titus!". Suddenly he stop and look at the IWA poster of Ascension and he punch the wall for failing again in his journey to the top of IWA. Few more minutes he was approached by Sarah Lane.*

Sarah Lane: "Hey Titus, Do you have time?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley look at Sarah Lane with a very disappointed gaze from his eyes.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sure... Carry on... Just make it quick, I am not in the mood!"

Sarah Lane: "Titus, I would like to know your future plans? What's next for the IWA War Master?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Sarah and eventually looked at the rafters of IWA then he looks back at Sarah.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sarah... I wont say a word for my plan, I will just execute it! I hate people who ask none sense things... I don't even have interest to share my plans, Maybe interviewers like you are the jinx into my career plan!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley continue walking backstage, leaving Sarah curious with his plan.*
Back to top Go down

I wont say a word (1st RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1