International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 pm

*The light dims in the arena and Rise Today by Alter Bridge plays on the stereo. Pyro goes off and Enigmatic Savior makes his way down the ramp. He has the Unified Title on his shoulder and the fans cheer him. Enigmatic Savior looks around the crowd slightly confused and then enters the ring. The lights return to normal.*

Enigmatic Savior: How the hell did this happen?

*Enigmatic Savior pauses as the fans continuing cheering. Enigmatic Savior smiles slightly.*

Enigmatic Savior: I tried everything to get you guys to turn on me so that when I faced Nick, I would have every single person in the world against me so that I could prove you all wrong and show that I'm worthy. But in the space of one night, I went from being booed into the arena to being cheered out of the arena.

*Enigmatic Savior looks at the entrance.*

Enigmatic Savior: I'm guessing that you all think that I'm out here to call Bobby because of the way our King of IWA final match went down. But I'm not, in fact I'm going to give you props Bobby because you did exactly what I would have done.

*Enigmatic Savior takes the title off his shoulder and puts it in the corner.*

Enigmatic Savior: No, the guy I'm calling out is the same guy who attacked me a few weeks back and left me injured and with broken ribs. So I'm calling....

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:50 pm

*Suddenly Remember the name by Fort Minor hits across the arena interrupting Enigmatic Savior. An unknown guy slowly walks out with a smile in his face. He looks around at the crowd from the stage then continues walking down. He slides in the ring and then walks to the corner of the ring asking Autumn for a microphone. He then stands right in front of Enigmatic Savior holding a microphone in his hand.*

Unknown Guy: "I guess we haven't met yet. My name is Calixte and I am a new talent of IWA"

*Calixte pauses as the crowd quiets down as well*

Calixte: "Like everybody else, I'm here for some fame and glory. I'm here to prove to everyone my talent. Since it is a Open Fight Night Tonight, Instead of Stewson, why don't you settle down with me in this ring?"

*The crowd starts cheering*

Calixte: "You don't look much of a champion to me. So I thought I might just make you my first prey. I know the GM hasn't said anything about title matches so tonight I'm just gonna satisfy with a non-title match. As for Stewson, carry on with your thing while I fight Enigmatic Savior."

*Calixte brings in a smile in his face*

Calixte: "What'd ya say champ?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Stewson should reply to this saying that he deserves this match more or something like that...
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:29 pm

*The Hunter By Mastodon blares in the arena, Stewson steps on the stage*

Stewson: "what the hell, if anyone deserves this match it's me not some guy who just walked in here off the street, now i don't know who you are Calixte, but you need to leave now so I can kick the ass of that paper chump Enigmatic Savior, If you don't I may have to show you why I'm the most dangerous man alive"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:03 pm

Calixte: "Most dangerous man alive? Is that supposed to scare me away because..."

*Enigmatic Savior interrupts*

OOC: will let u talk Wink

Last edited by Daniel Johnson on Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:10 am

*Calixte Razz

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:17 am

oops lol my bad xD
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:49 am

Enigmatic Savior: Hold on a goddamn minute!

Enigmatic Savior gets into Calixte's face.

Enigmatic Savior: Who the hell are you? You haven't even competed in a match and you want to challenge me? I'm the Unified Champion and I'm sure as hell ain't going to get punked out by a nobody.

Enigmatic Savior turns to Stewson.

Enigmatic Savior: Stewson, tonight I'm not going to beat you. I'm going to annihilate you. But I've got an idea.

Enigmatic Savior takes a step back and looks at Calixte.

Enigmatic Savior: You want me in a match? You got it.

Calixte smiles and nods his head.

Enigmatic Savior: Yeah that sound good? Because tonight it will be me vs you two morons in a handicap match!

I'll format it later and back to you guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Calixte: "Lets just say tonight won't be a pretty night"

*Calixte gives the camera a smirk and drops his microphone as a ref enters the ring. He then takes off his shirt and stands in a corner*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)   

Back to top Go down

Unfinished business (Daniel and Stewson reply)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1