International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)   Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm

*13 by Jim Johnston plays as the NEW IWA Global Tag Team Champions, The Flatliners (Logan Acid & Mr. Hero), make their way through the backstage curtain and onto the entrance stage with their newly won IWA Global Tag Team Championships shining on their shoulders. They arrogantly make their down the entrance ramp in their ring gear while avoiding the hands of reaching fans and then enter the ring and pose on the turnbuckles with the tag team championships as the audience boos them. Logan asks for a microphone as they drop down from the turnbuckles*

Logan Acid: "You idiots can boo us all you want, but deep down, you know The Flatliners is the best this company has to offer!"

*The audience continues to boo*

Logan Acid: "Like it or not, The Flatliners are your NEW IWA Global Tag Team Champions, and it's going to stay that way for a very long time."

Last edited by Logan Acid on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:50 am

Mr. Hero: "That's right Logan, we did what we said we were going to do and we defeated those gothic punks known as The Sinistahz, but that's just step one in our plan to take over this ENTIRE company!"

Logan Acid: "We dismantled them at Ascension and proved ourselves superior, but we still have to face those gothic punks again! But, this time, you will see a new version of The Flatliners..."

*Mr. Hero is confused at this comment*

Logan Acid: "...We will show absolutely no mercy, we will not show any signs of weakness or any signs of remorse!"

Mr. Hero: "You're exactly right Logan, but that's what we always do..."

Logan Acid: "No, it's what I always do! You see Hero, i'm beginning to release YOU'RE the one holding ME down!"

Mr. Hero: "...What are you talking about? I helped us become tag team champions."

Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 am

Logan Acid: "You're wrong again, i'm the ONLY reason why we're the tag team champions, I could've won these belts on my own! I'm the reason why people are starting to notice you, before I came along, no one knew who Mr. Hero even was! I wanted us to form a tag team because I thought you were one of the toughest and smartest wrestlers I had ever seen, I thought you had talent but I wuz dead wrong. You're a worthless waste of my time and you don't even deserve to be a champion OR the other half of The Flatliners!"

*Mr. Hero is very confused by this*

Logan Acid: "That means you're no longer a member of The Flatliners, the person taking your place in the tag team and in the upcoming tag team match is none other than... CORY ATLAS!"

*Mr. Hero, the audience, and the commentators are widely shocked by this as "Hero" by Skillet plays and Cory Atlas walks through the backstage curtain and onto the entrance stage*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:34 am

*Mr. Hero glares at Logan Acid before turning his attention to Cory Atlas, allowing Logan to drill him in the back with the IWA Global Tag Team Championship causing him to drop to his knees. Logan waits for Hero to stand and turn around then nails him directly in the face with the championship, causing him to bleed and fall to the mat. Logan begins to yell at Hero and viciously attack him as a smiling Cory Atlas looks on then Cory begins to slowly make his way towards the ring. As he enters the ring, Logan slowly lifts Mr. Hero and sets him on the ring ropes as he ties his arms in them. Mr. Hero is helpless as Cory picks up Hero's dropped championship then quickly sprints and bounces off the opposite set of ropes on the opposite side and charges at Mr. Hero, smashing his face with the championship causing him to flip backwards out of the ropes and onto the outside of the ring. Logan and Cory smile at what they've done as Logan picks up a microphone*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)   Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:40 am

Logan Acid: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are the IWA Global Tag Team Champions, the newly re-christened Flatliners! Now, bring a referee out here so we can annihilate those gothic outsiders once again!"

*Logan Acid drops the microphone as he and Cory Atlas wait in anticipation of The Sinistahz as medical personnel attend to Mr. Hero*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)   

Back to top Go down

The End of The Flatliners? (Pre-Match Promo)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1