International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

King's Court (attn Bobby)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:41 pm

*We cut to the interior of an undisclosed locker room.  There is a jiggling of the doorknob and after a while the door opens and Baby pokes her head in.  She puts two small metal tools in her pocket and walks in after finding no one inside.  She looks around and smiles.*

*Baby walks over to a table in front of a mirror On the table is an ornate crown on a pillow and the crowd buzzes as we finally know who's room this is.  After looking around for another moment, Baby delicately picks up the crown and takes a breath before putting it on her head.  She looks into the mirror and does some regal poses in front of it while laughing.  There is another sound as the door opens and closes and she looks over and smiles innocently with her hands behind her back and the crown on her head.*

Baby: "Hi!"

*Wearing his trademark Armani suit and shades, Bobby Gruesome leans lazily against the door frame with a smirk on his face*

Bobby Gruesome: "You know, if you wanted to touch my crown jewels you only had to ask"

Baby: "I could've... but where would the challenge be in that, your highness?"

*She takes a few steps closer to Bobby, looking him over and nodding.  She smiles and adjusts the crown on her head.* 

Baby: "I'm much more interested in this.  You know, I was tasked with overseeing that tournament.  I assumed, with your attire and attitude, that you were just some prettified city office schmuck looking to get his hands dirty.  Then as you progressed I was forced to take another look."

*She carefully approaches him and delicately removes the expensive shades off his face and hangs them on her low cut shirt neck.  She looks into his intense but questioning eyes.*

Baby: "You've impressed some people winning.  You certainly think it's warranted given your nice hollering about it last week.  If you wanted some attention you got it.  Sure got my attention which is important... considering who I'm connected with.  I wonder if you can handle that kind of interest, though.  D'ya reckon you can?"

Bobby smiles at Baby, before grabbing a second pair of Shades out of his top pocket then places them on his face, he then gently picks up the crown off her head and places it on his own.

Bobby Gruesome: "The crown may look lovely upon your head, but unfortunately its resting place is with the King, and as for whether I can handle the interest generated from me winning the rights to this magnificent crown, well I have to say it's a pretty weak question, I mean seriously, I'm the founder of IWA, the former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports and IWA, A former Global Tag Champion, and now the King of IWA, so to ask whether or not I can handle the interest is practically a rhetorical question"

*Baby nods and curtsies*

Baby: "I don't mean any offense. Those things were before my time here and I tend to consider things not concerning me as... not important.  So you were big time, huh?  How's it feel to be slumming it up with the real fighters?  You seem to be handling it well.  As for the attention, that's not the kind I was talking about."

*There is a loud thud heard at the door and Baby smiles and looks sidelong at Bobby who doesn't budge.*

Baby: "Allow me, Your Highness."

*She skips over and opens the door and steps back as Chris Sparks stumbles into the room and saves himself from a fall by grabbing hold of the table.  He turns around and looks angrily at Kid A who stands at the doorway with the Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.  Chris is about to charge but Bobby puts a hand up, stopping him.  Sparks takes a deep breath and takes a seat not looking too happy.  Baby walks over and stands in front of Kid A who doesn't take his eyes off the King, and Bobby returns the stare.*

Kid A: "How's the meet?"

Baby: "Oh it's just peachy.  Did you know that King Gruesome here has been a very important person in the past?  He listed a whole bunch of positions he's held here, and some titles too.  Said accomplishments ending with this Crown he most recently acquired."

Kid A: "It's a pretty trinket."

Baby: "Ain't it just?  Matches him perfectly, eh?  I was wondering, before you made your appearance, if he was up for something bigger but he didn't like the question.  Says it's a given for such a forward thinking man."

Kid A: "It's bad to get comfortable with your own ego.  Reality might disappoint."

Baby: "I think this fancy man here knows that even if he doesn't seem the type.  Are you that type of man, Bobby?"

Bobby Gruesome: "The type of man I am is the type that gets stuff done, I'm the type that takes cheap shots, ignores the rules, bribes the referee, but most importantly I'm the type that wins no matter what."

*Bobby exchanges a fearsome stare with Kid A*

Bobby Gruesome: "And come War Games VIII, I shall not only win the world title, but I'll leave you and anyone that gets in my way in a pool of their own blood, because I don't care who I have to go through, I will be victorious"

Baby: "That's some fine wishful thinking there, and it was nice to meet you.  Your ambition is unfortunate, though.  You're looking at the wall right here in front of you.  He is where these dreams of yours go to get crushed."

*Baby quiets down when she notices they aren't listening.  She lets the two fighters glare, letting the tension get to a dangerous boiling point.  She feels Kid A start to advance and pushes back against him until they are out of the room.*

Baby: "It was nice you meet you, sire.  We'll be looking forward to next time."

*She is about to close the door but pokes her head in.*

Baby: "And in the future you might wanna leave out the bits about bribes and cheap shots.  Might make people extra vigilant.... Bye."

*Baby jumps back as the door closes in her face.  She and starts walking down the hall with Kid A.  She puts on the sunglasses she kept and looks at him with a grin.*

Kid A: "Take those off.  We're friggin' indoors."

*They walk away with her giggling resonating down the hall as the shot fades.*

Last edited by Kid A on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 am

*Wearing his trademark Armani suit and shades, Bobby Gruesome leans lazily against the door frame with a smirk on his face*

Bobby Gruesome: "You know, if you wanted to touch my crown jewels you only had to ask"

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus

Last edited by The Bobby Gruesome on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:57 pm

Baby: "I could've... but where would the challenge be in that, your highness?"

*She takes a few steps closer to Bobby, looking him over and nodding.  She smiles and adjusts the crown on her head.* 

Baby: "I'm much more interested in this.  You know, I was tasked with overseeing that tournament.  I assumed, with your attire and attitude, that you were just some prettified city office schmuck looking to get his hands dirty.  Then as you progressed I was forced to take another look."

*She carefully approaches him and delicately removes the expensive shades off his face and hangs them on her low cut shirt neck.  She looks into his intense but questioning eyes.*

Baby: "You've impressed some people winning.  You certainly think it's warranted given your nice hollering about it last week.  If you wanted some attention you got it.  Sure got my attention which is important... considering who I'm connected with.  I wonder if you can handle that kind of interest, though.  D'ya reckon you can?"
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:18 pm

*Suddenly The Hysteric walks by and steps in. He yanks on his collar and fans his face*

The Hysteric: "Boy it's hot in here!"

*He leaves laughing*

(lmao jk, looking good guys)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:24 am

Bobby smiles at Baby, before grabbing a second pair of Shades out of his top pocket then places them on his face, he then gently picks up the crown off her head and places it on his own.

Bobby Gruesome: "The crown may look lovely upon your head, but unfortunately its resting place is with the King, and as for whether I can handle the interest generated from me winning the rights to this magnificent crown, well I have to say it's a pretty weak question, I mean seriously, I'm the founder of IWA, the former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports and IWA, A former Global Tag Champion, and now the King of IWA, so to ask whether or not I can handle the interest is practically a rhetorical question"

- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- Creator of IWA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:22 pm

*Baby nods and curtsies*

Baby: "I don't mean any offense. Those things were before my time here and I tend to consider things not concerning me as... not important.  So you were big time, huh?  How's it feel to be slumming it up with the real fighters?  You seem to be handling it well.  As for the attention, that's not the kind I was talking about."

*There is a loud thud heard at the door and Baby smiles and looks sidelong at Bobby who doesn't budge.*

Baby: "Allow me, Your Highness."

*She skips over and opens the door and steps back as Chris Sparks stumbles into the room and saves himself from a fall by grabbing hold of the table.  He turns around and looks angrily at Kid A who stands at the doorway with the Heavyweight Championship on his shoulder.  Chris is about to charge but Bobby puts a hand up, stopping him.  Sparks takes a deep breath and takes a seat not looking too happy.  Baby walks over and stands in front of Kid A who doesn't take his eyes off the King, and Bobby returns the stare.*

Kid A: "How's the meet?"

Baby: "Oh it's just peachy.  Did you know that King Gruesome here has been a very important person in the past?  He listed a whole bunch of positions he's held here, and some titles too.  Said accomplishments ending with this Crown he most recently acquired."

Kid A: "It's a pretty trinket."

Baby: "Ain't it just?  Matches him perfectly, eh?  I was wondering, before you made your appearance, if he was up for something bigger but he didn't like the question.  Says it's a given for such a forward thinking man."

Kid A: "It's bad to get comfortable with your own ego.  Reality might disappoint."

Baby: "I think this fancy man here knows that even if he doesn't seem the type.  Are you that type of man, Bobby?"
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:50 am

Bobby Gruesome: "The type of man I am is the type that gets stuff done, I'm the type that takes cheap shots, ignores the rules, bribes the referee, but most importantly I'm the type that wins no matter what."

*Bobby exchanges a fearsome stare with Kid A*

Bobby Gruesome: "And come War Games VIII, I shall not only win the world title, but I'll leave you and anyone that gets in my way in a pool of their own blood, because I don't care who I have to go through, I will be victorious"

- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- Creator of IWA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Baby: "That's some fine wishful thinking there, and it was nice to meet you.  Your ambition is unfortunate, though.  You're looking at the wall right here in front of you.  He is where these dreams of yours go to get crushed."

*Baby quiets down when she notices they aren't listening.  She lets the two fighters glare, letting the tension get to a dangerous boiling point.  She feels Kid A start to advance and pushes back against him until they are out of the room.*

Baby: "It was nice you meet you, sire.  We'll be looking forward to next time."

*She is about to close the door but pokes her head in.*

Baby: "And in the future you might wanna leave out the bits about bribes and cheap shots.  Might make people extra vigilant.... Bye."

*Baby jumps back as the door closes in her face.  She and starts walking down the hall with Kid A.  She puts on the sunglasses she kept and looks at him with a grin.*

Kid A: "Take those off.  We're friggin' indoors."

*They walk away with her giggling resonating down the hall as the shot fades.*

((Ok that's a good place to stop right?  I'll edit it all into the first post))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: King's Court (attn Bobby)   

Back to top Go down

King's Court (attn Bobby)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1