Share | 

Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)   Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:00 pm

*The show comes back in from commercial and Cory Atlas is standing in the ring with a mic in his hands as the arena is a buzz with a mix of cheers and boos. He paces for a moment with his newly acquired Global Tag Team Title across his shoulder. He smiles and brings the mic to his mouth as he is given the signal that the show is back on the air*

Cory Atlas: "My first taste of IWA Championship gold, and let me just say, nothing is the sweeter."

*Cory Atlas eyes the belt as he smiles widely*

Cory Atlas: "Seriously, who would have thought me, becoming a Champion anytime soon... I mean First, my mentor is buried alive, then I'm eliminated in the big Team Alana vs Team Lebleux Elimination Chamber match. Next thing I know, I'm fighting for the right to train my former mentor's younger brother and I've ended up on the bad side of a faction beatdown along with a lumberjack jumping. My career couldn't have stooped to a lower point."

*The fans agree as they cheer and boo the young Cory Atlas as he paces then stops suddenly and holds up a finger*

Cory Atlas: "I almost forgot... the man who I looked up to, who The Hysteric trusted with my career turned his back on me and everyone who stood by him. In one night he managed to turn friend from foe by betraying us all. For 4 seasons I was taught that brotherhood is everything here and the moment The Hysteric leaves, all of that (Censored) left with him! This place has fallen apart, WE have fallen apart! Swagger, Daniel, whatever your name is these days, you cost me many things in the last season, one major thing being my International Title shot. I could be International Champion right now over that Tornado Tom and his band of freaks so you can (Censored) and moan all you want about how I cost you the KoIWA match and possibly the tournament but you got what you deserved."

*The fans cheer Cory Atlas*

Cory Atlas: "And there's going to be more coming... as soon as you're done hiding your pitiful face. I bet youre at home right now cowering in the dark, alone and cold inside with nothing but your own shame and defeat to keep you company... You stabbed the wrong guy in the back Dannny boy and now I'm going to make you p-"

(you can intercede here if you like)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:04 pm

Read PM abt this Smile but ill still reply Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 pm

*Stronger by Kanye West hits across the arena as the crowd explodes in cheers. A sudden cautious face appears in Cory Atlas. Cory Atlas then stares at the stage waiting for Daniel Johnson to come out. Cory Atlas continues staring but nobody comes out. The music fades out after about 25 seconds. Cory Atlas fades in a smile and starts talking again*

OOC: I guess thats good enough for now
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 pm

*Cory Atlas lets out a slight laugh as he looks back to the stage once more before turning away*

Cory Atlas: "Like I was saying, scared. And you have all the reason to be overwhelmed by fear because I WILL find you and I'm going to make you pay for what you've done. You're clock is ticking Daniel, the grains of sand in your hourglass are quickly coming to an empty halt as they all spill out to the bottom."

*The fans look on as Cory Atlas raises his title*

Cory Atlas: "As for now, I'll just hold on to this here Championship Gold, something you have yet to taste coward."

*Cory Atlas drops the mic and walks off as Hero by Skillet plays throughout the arena*

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)   

Back to top Go down

Scared (open to Daniel Johnson)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1