International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:56 pm

*The camera fades to Autumn standing in the timekeepers area with a microphone in her hand*

Autumn: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is Mr Justin Omega to announce the winner of Staff/Manager of the Season Award"

*Autumn sits back down in her chair. IWA's theme song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace hits across the arena as Justin Omega walks down in a Black Tuxedo with a pink bow tie. He walks to the podium in the stage waving at the crowd*

Justin Omega: "Thank you for having me here tonight. This is the first ever Seasonal Award ceremony and let me tell you. It would feel awesome to recieve an award on the first seasonal award ceremony. And as a staff myself, I'm honored to present this award"

*Justin Omega then grabs the premium paper and unfolds it. He then bends down to the microphone to speak*

Rhys Trebian: "This is my time. Need to fix my tux"

Justin Omega: "And the award for the best manger or staff goes to..."

*Justin Omega pauses*

Justin Omega: "BABY B"

*Justin Omega starts clapping with the crowd. He then puts the paper down and holds the award for Baby B to get it*

OOC: Take it from here, a speech should be good Smile
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:59 pm

lol rhys trebian??

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:20 pm

yea... im making it seem like he's confident that he's gonna win from the commentary table Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:14 pm

*The camera fades to Autumn standing in the timekeepers area with a microphone in her hand*

Autumn: "Ladies and gentlemen, here is Mr Justin Omega to announce the winner of Staff/Manager of the Season Award"

*Autumn sits back down in her chair. IWA's theme song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace hits across the arena as Justin Omega walks down in a Black Tuxedo with a pink bow tie. He walks to the podium in the stage waving at the crowd*

Justin Omega: "Thank you for having me here tonight. This is the first ever Seasonal Award ceremony and let me tell you. It would feel awesome to recieve an award on the first seasonal award ceremony. And as a staff myself, I'm honored to present this award"

*Justin Omega then grabs the premium paper and unfolds it. He then bends down to the microphone to speak*

Rhys Trebian: "This is my time. Need to fix my tux"

Justin Omega: "And the award for the best manger or staff goes to..."

*Justin Omega pauses*

Justin Omega: "BABY B"

*Justin Omega starts clapping with the crowd. He then puts the paper down and holds the award for Baby B to get it.  "Courage by the Minutemen hits and she walks out with her hands in the air followed by Kid A holding his championship.
She give Justin a hug and he holds her for a second and kisses her cheek.  Kid A nonchalantly puts a hand on his shoulder and shoves him away and gives Baby B her award.*

Baby B: "Wow, what a surprise.  I guess it's kind of a given since I'm a person that gets results.  It's nice to get some appreciation too, ain't it?"

*She turns around and looks at Kid A who rolls his eyes.  Baby mock polishes the Heavyweight Title on Kid's shoulder and turns back to the crowd.*

Baby B: "It ain't easy trying to steer someone or a whole group of people into the direction you want 'em to go in and I didn't know if I could do it at the start.  But I could and with him doing the fighting and me the thinking there ain't nothing that will bring us down.  That's also a message for you all back there.  I make champions.  Anyway after all our problems in the past it's great to be in this position and I want to thank Kid, you guys out there, and whoever else was involved in making this happen."

Rhys Trebian: "...wouldn't even be a show without me...."

Baby B: "Thank you!"

*She turns and hugs Kid A then waves at the crowd and they walk to the back with her showing off the award.*

((or do they...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:21 pm

lol way better xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)   

Back to top Go down

Staff/Manager of the Season Award (Open to Kid A, 2nd Award)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1