International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most Loved Superstar (Open to Bford and Perry Jenkins, 3rd Award)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Most Loved Superstar (Open to Bford and Perry Jenkins, 3rd Award)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:34 pm

*The camera cuts back to the podium on the stage. Nick C4 Ford is seen standing in the podium as the crowd starts cheering for him*

OOC- just take it from here. BTW, Perry's the winner. No nominees show or runner up.
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar (Open to Bford and Perry Jenkins, 3rd Award)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:23 am

C4raises his hand acknowledging the crowd. He begins to speak

C4:You know... being a wrestler for any company is not all fun and games. We wrestlers take time and put in the work necessary to perfect our craft. We do it to show our diversity, to show that we are special. And most importantly, we do it for you fans

The fans begin to cheer, shaking the arena

C4: You fans let us know what you think of us everynight. You tell us if we're doing it right, and that's why the following Superstar is receiving the Most Loved Superstar award. This man has defied all odds placed against him. Despite however you felt about him in the past he always has put on a show. A former champion, a future champion, and one day I can see him up here again getting inducted in the Hall of Fame... Ladies and gentlemen....Perry Jenkins

The crowd erupts in cheers waiting for perry
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar (Open to Bford and Perry Jenkins, 3rd Award)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:21 pm

Light em' Up by Fall Out Boy hits the arena
as the fans stand up and cheer.
Perry walks out of the stage heading
to the podium, he shakes Nick Ford's
hand as he goes to the mic

Perry Jenkins: "Thanks Nick!"

The crowd continues to chant "Perry...Perry...Perry"

Perry Jenkins: "I never get used to that guys. Haha."

The crowd chants "You are awesome!"
Perry gives a smile to the crowd

Perry Jenkins: "Season 2 of IWA...When this company was still considered the "little guys". I came into this company with high hopes but a serious chip on my shoulder. I came here, and i was the most hated guy! As I matured and learned from my mistakes I have learned that without you people, the very loyal IWA universe I wouldn't even have a job here. Weather most of the people in back no it or not I'm speaking the truth!"

Perry grabs the award

Perry Jenkins: "This right here, being the most loved superstar here means more to me than being superstar of the season because the only opinions i care about is yours! Thank you for this high honor and I love you all!

Perry hold the award in the air as
his music hits again

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar (Open to Bford and Perry Jenkins, 3rd Award)   

Back to top Go down

Most Loved Superstar (Open to Bford and Perry Jenkins, 3rd Award)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1