International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:17 pm

*The camera fades to the arena. Two awards are seen on the podium in the stage. Suddenly Theatrical Music hits across the arena. The crowd explodes into sudden cheers*

Ken Comaro: "What?"

Rhys Trebian: "Is this technical problem?

Ken Comaro: "It can't be her"

*Alana Alexandra walks down to the stage with her heels on waving at the crowd. The crowd cheers even more after seeing her*

Rhys Trebian: "There she is"

Ken Comaro: "Alana Alexandra is here tonight. The former General Manager of the Season"

*Alana Alexandra walks to the podium and starts speaking*

Alana Alexandra: "Hello IWA"

*The crowd continues cheering and chanting "Al-a-na, Al-a-na, Al-a-na"*

Alana Alexandra: "It feels great to be on this stage after so long. Too bad its not for long"

*The crowd boos at her statement*

Alana Alexandra: "But don't worry. Even if this is short, its worth it. I'm appointed here tonight to present the Feud of the Season award. So lets see who has earned this award here tonight"

*Alana Alexandra grabs the premium paper from the podium and unfolds it. As she is unfolding it, she speaks*

Alana Alexandra: "oooh Here we go"

*Alana then reads the paper. She then fades in a proud smile*

Alana Alexandra: "This award can't go to anyone else other than these guys. This was the best one I've seen and maybe the one you all have seen as well. This award goes to no other than Team Alana and Team Prodigy."

*Alana keeps the smile in her face as she puts the paper down.*

OOC: Anyone from Team Alana can reply bringing down the whole Team Alana (excluding Mr Mexico but if u want him as well, go ahead). Hysteric can come out complaining about something later as Cory Atlas and Matt Lebleux
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:08 pm

Light em' up by Fall Out Boys plays
through the arena as Perry Jenkins,
Muttley, Ron and El Boaro walk to the podium.
Alana gives the four of them a hug
as Perry goes to the mic hold the award.

Perry Jenkins: "Alana it is always good to see you! You're looking beautiful as always. Folks lets gives another hand for the best GM IWA has ever had."

The crowd claps as they chant "Alana...Alana...Alana"

Perry Jenkins: "There is no doubt in my mind the greatest rivalry last season and hell probably in IWA history was The Revolution vs. The Prodigy! And standing behind me were three of the greatest team mates I could ever ask for."

Muttley gently pushes Perry away
from the mic.

Muttley: "Perry with all do respect, i said before that match and I'll say it now, I didn't rejoin The Revolution for you or for Alana, I did itt for myself...."

Muttley walks away from the podium
and continues to walk backstage
Perry shakes his head into disappoinment

Perry Jenkins: "Sorry for that everyone...Well anyways even though The Revolution lost the Chamber match this man next to me did something great that same night."

Perry puts his arm around El Boaro

Perry Jenkins: "This man right here defeated Hysteric to win the International Title! And El Boaro im sure you have alot to say to these wonderful people so go on ahead."

El Boaro stand at the mic

YOUR UP EL BOARO! After El Boaro, I would like Earl to interupt El Boaro then Hysteric can do his thing!!!!!!

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:08 pm

El Boaro immediatly turns to Alana

El Boaro: "I've never had the chance to thank you Miss Alana, for bringing me here in IWA, and always believing in me"

*El Boaro stops for some seconds, allowing the IWA Universe to chant "Thank you Alana". The camera zooms on the former GM's face, as she seems to be very touched by this show of appreciation*

El Boaro: "I was the first victim of the group known as The Prodigy, back at Ultimate War Games. Since that moment, I've waited for a chance to get my revenge, and The Revolution gave me this opportunity."

El Boaro: "Unfortunately, we were not such a solid unit as our opponents, and we let a traitor sneak inside our ranks, costing us the victory"

*A huge boo can be heard in the Arena, as long as some "Tzuki sucks" chants.*

El Boaro: "As for me, I might have won my battle against The Hysteric that night, winning my first title, but I still wonder what would have happened if I stepped in that Chamber with you guys..."

OOC: This could be the moment for Earl to show up
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:47 pm

do you really need me in this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:13 pm

its ur choice... if not hysteric can come in
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:04 pm

*El Boaro is interrupted by Earl*

Earl: " Enough of the mutual admiration society, really if hear any more of this I just might lose my lunch, Hello Alana slow night on the street corner, first of all El Boring, if memory serves me correctly, wasn't it Chaos Dimention putting Hysteric in the casket and burying him alive that won you the match, and lets see if you had been in the cage match you think you would have been the great hero and win the match, will I think you would have gotten your ass kicked, and for the record I never considered you my friend, nor did I ever want to be on team Alana, because after all Alana didn't do diddly squat for me, but guys like you got everything you wanted, so you can take that award and shove it straight up your ass, or for the right price Alana might do it for you".

*Alana steps towards Earl but El Boaro stops her*

Earl: "Think we just saw a first, first time El Boaro touched a girl"

*Earl throws a 5 dollar bill on the stage*

Earl: "So you can hire Alana for an hour"

*Earl laughs then walks off*

Last edited by Hurricane Earl Lockyer on Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:25 pm

*Earl Lockyer walks off stage as El Boaro and Perry Jenkins console Alana who is near tears*

Perry Jenkins: "Don't listen to him Ala-"

*Perry is cut off as Hero by Skillet begins to play throughout the arena to a thunderous amount of boo's as Cory Atlas steps out on stage with a smug grin and his Tag Team Championship across his shoulder*

Cory Atlas: "Yap yap yap yap yap, all I hear from you Spanish Americans. Love me this, love me that. Do you not realize that this isn't ballet? This is wrestling, fighting, physical combat. It shouldn't be too hard for you two masked morons to realize that the only time either of you were successful in your careers was when you were being boo'd by the fans or when you didn't give a damn about what they thought. You didn't win gold by fighting for them, you won it by fighting for yourselves, hence the reason Team Lebleux came out on top 2 PPV's ago... and damnit what a place IWA has been since. I mean c'mon look at it!!"

*The fans boo Cory Atlas as he turns in a circle with his arms out*

Cory Atlas: "This place is leagues above what it was under your power Tootse."

*Cory Atlas makes a kissing face at Alana and smiles as she looks away in disgust*

(Someone can go from here lol)

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 am

I got a few choice words lol

Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am

Perry grabs the mic and both award
and get in Cory Atlas's face

Perry Jenkins: "You wanna talk about being successful? Yeah I might of had different views since I've been here but my talent and my wrestling ability has only gotten better! You wanna criticize my success? Lets talk about your success here in IWA. Ohh wait...you have no success!

Ron, Perry, El Boaro and the crowd
all take a big laugh

Perry Jenkins: "Cory my boy, you probably have more losses than I have wins and that says alot! The only reason you have that belt with you is because you pretty much stole it. Next time you wanna talk about success, make sure you can back it up!

Cory gives a smirk to Perry. 
Suddenly, Cory pushes Perry as El Boaro 
catches him.
Ravaging Ron get in front of Cory and
pushes him to the ground.
Perry tosses one of the awards on the 
ground next to Cory Atlas

Perry Jenkins: "Enjoy that award Cory because you know and I know and all these people know, you were the least contributing member on your team!"

Perry winks at Cory and lifts the award
in the air.
Perry's music hits as Ron, El Boaro, and
Perry raise there arms in the air and walk
to the back as they all glare down at Cory
Camera fades.

Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:58 am

Can this come before Me and Earl's tag team match because after our match i attack El Boaro lol so yeah DO YOUR MAGIC!

Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:52 am

yeah this is early in show Smile and nice

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:08 am

Okay cool lol im liking this rp!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)   

Back to top Go down

Feud of the Season (Open to Perry, Earl, El Boaro, Muttley and Hysteric)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1