International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ravaging Ron wants revenge (pre-match rp)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Ravaging Ron wants revenge (pre-match rp)   Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

Ravaging Ron stands in the ring and asks
for a mic.

Ravaging Ron: "Okay cut the music! Before we get this match started I have something to say. As you guys may notice I don't have my Hardcore Title with me. And for you guys that don't know is that a future IWA legend who is past his time stole the belt from me last week!

The crowd starts to boo

Ravaging Ron: "Well Mr. Poseidon, things have changed around here since you left. I'm the big dog around here! This is my ring! That is my belt! And I promise you, you won't have my title for very long. Now I want you to watch this match very carefully because when I destroy my opponent tonight, im coming after you."

Ron drops the mic

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ravaging Ron wants revenge (pre-match rp)   Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 am

*Doubleback by ZZ Top echos around the arena's sound system like thunder, the fans start booing as they see Poseidon Magnus light up the tron, wearing his trademark leather jacket and with the Hardcore championship draped over his shoulder*

Poseidon Magnus: "Man is it good to be back in IWA, I mean I wasn't even here for a night and I'm already wearing some lovely gold around my waist"

*The fans boo as Magnus smiles*

Poseidon Magnus: "It's funny how when someone in this company does something even slightly unethical all you hypocritical fans automatically turn on them, for example Hurricane Earl Lockyer went searching through mexico to find a little jumping bean named El Boaro and defeated him in fair combat for the international title, despite the fact all he did was make the most of an opportunity. The same thing happened last week, I took an opportunity to capture the Hardcore championship and quite honestly I'm a champion now so all you fans can *bleep* off"

Ken Comaro: "Wow, Magnus certainly has changed"

Rhys Trebian: "All hes done is grow a backbone Kenny"

Poseidon Magnus: "oh and Ron I don't care if you're coming after me, because no matter what The Physical Tank is ready to deliver a famous Reverse Grapple Slam to anyone trying to take my title"

*The tron turns off, leaving fans shocked and appalled at Magnus' attitude*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz

Ravaging Ron wants revenge (pre-match rp)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1