Share | 

Fallen off

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Fallen off   Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:43 am

Bford is seen sitting on the turnbuckle looking around, mic in hand, nodding to the fans who cry out to him. He has a sterness to his face.

Bford: I'll admit it...Lately.... I haven't been showing you all what I'm truly capable of.... Maybe it was after I lost the Termination Title.... maybe I'm not taking my training seriously... many however.. think I've fallen off... to say something like that, I must not be at the top of my game...So I've come up with a solution.... I'm giving you, the IWA universe, a chance to see that I am still the Most charismatic man in IWA history, and the Innovator of greatness! If you would all look at the titan-tron please.

On the Tron is Three names: J Hammer, Cody Smith, and Chris Sparks

Bford: One of these men will get to face me and I will show you all, by giving them the biggest Ass Whooping of their careers. So who's it going to be... The Mac Daddy of IWA J Hammer.. The brother of the legendary Hysteric, Cody Smith.... or Chris Sparks... the choice is yours... so who will it be...

There is a drumroll as Bford waits for the results

(Then I guess the percentage thingy on my poll will show up on the titan tron, or however you guys wanna work this. This rp is kinda rushed and not really how I wanted to do it, had more ideas but got busy with stuff, hope it's used)
Back to top Go down

Fallen off
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1