Share | 

Premonition for Retirement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Premonition for Retirement   Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 am

*People of IWA gets excited and creates a terrific noise while camera focuses on the incoming Titus Alexius Muttley with a towel covering his head like a hood and he is looking viciously.
Ravaging Ron is seen walking towards his half brother and he started a conversation.*

Ravaging Ron: "Hey bro!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at the person infront of him and he removes the towel covering his entire head.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Yeah, Ron... What do we have little sassy?"

*Titus gives an evil smirk*

Ravaging Ron: "I know you wanted the title so bad and you really want to prove yourself in this industry... I heard that you want to quit, Is it true?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Ravaging Ron and he answer the question in a very mild tone.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ron... You see, We've been in this business for 6 years already... I am not getting any push with my career... Yes, It was fun having our wrecking gag during our early days... It was happy to remember things that we do. Unfortunately... All the things I wanted... All the things I worked so hard... They were all just one step closer away from me and everytime i extend my hands to grab that opportunity... Worst case always happen... I fail."

Ravaging Ron: "But, I really believe that you are one of the best in this industry... Perry took you under his wing before because you are a promising wrestler..."

*Ron was interrupted by Titus.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Ron, I am truly thankful with those people behind me... I don't know how to give thanks with all of my supporters... I have a match tonight, I know DJ Bay is a promising star... It'll the match of new age against the outdated wrecker of this industry... But one thing is sure, I won't quit... I will lay my hands into a GOLD around my waist... Slung into my shoulder... Raising it above my head... When that time comes, I will leave IWA... Now, If you'll excuse me... I have some muscle pumping match to do."

*Titus Alexius Muttley head straight to his match.*
Back to top Go down

Premonition for Retirement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1