Share | 

Tonight is the night

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Tonight is the night   Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:26 am

You're gonna go far kid- the offspring echos around the arena through the P.A system, the fans boo as Bobby Gruesome, dressed in his wrestling attire, appears at the top of the ramp with his Crown on his head and a microphone in his hand, Bobby slowly walks down the ramp and pretends the conduct the boos like a symphony, he reaches the ring and the boos subside

Bobby Gruesome: "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is the night.... tonight is the night the game changes, tonight is the night I start my story, the story that tells the tale of the end of this regime, the regime were people with actual talent are buried, and the people who can't wrestle their way out of a paper bag somehow become the world champion *cough*  Kid A"

Ken Comaro: "We'll see who can't wrestle their way out of a plastic bag when the champ arrives"

Bobby Gruesome: "Now I know many of you idiotic hypocrites have your doubts as to whether Mr Unbeatable can do what only two others have done before, and the answer to that is yes, yes I can and will win, yes I can and will defeat Kid A, and yes I can and will write History as I become the third ever IWA World Heavyweight Champion"

Bobby drops the microphone and waits for the match to start

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz