Share | 

The Return Of An Era

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The Return Of An Era   Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:35 pm

*The camera shows IWA interviewer, Justin Omega, backstage with a microphone in hand as he raises it to his lips*

Justin Omega: "Hello, IWA Universe, I would like to introduce you all to my guest at this time, he is one half of The Flatliners, one half of the IWA Global Tag Team Champions, and one of the participants in tonight's CITC Ladder Match, ladies and gentleman ... Logan Acid!"

*Logan Acid enters the camera's view, beside Justin Omega, in his ring attire with the IWA Global Tag Team Championship shining on his shoulder as Justin raises the microphone to speak*

Justin Omega: "Logan, tonight you compete in one of IWA's most brutal, career-defining matches, the CITC Ladder Match, along with five other men. What are your thoughts on your other five opponents?"

*Justin Omega raises the microphone to Logan's lips*

Last edited by Logan Acid on Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of An Era   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:18 am

Logan Acid: "Let's see, first you've got El Boaro, one of the quickest men in this entire company and arguably the flashiest high flyer in IWA, but all I have to do is ground him and he's done. Next, you've got Tzuki, formerly known as Mr. Mexico, and if i'm not mistaken, he turned on his partner like I did. He's a swift wrestler and I need to keep an eye on him in this match, but he's not a major threat to me. Then you've got Antonio Ramirez, a newcomer in this company and I don't think anyone expects this guy to win, he doesn't know my style and i'm gonna use that to my advantage. You've also got Gunner, a man that basically bullied his way into this match, he's ruthless and aggressive but not more than me so it'll be interesting to see how him and I go face-to-face in the ring. Lastly, you've got the self-proclaimed Innovator of Greatness, Bford, this man is one of the most skilled and experienced wrestlers on this entire roster."
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of An Era   Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:45 am

Logan Acid: "He's my main target in this match and the man i'm gonna focus on more than the rest, but never forget me. 'The Most Feared Submissionist In Professional Wrestling', 'The Best Wrestler On The Planet', 'The Great' Logan Acid, i'm the most intelligent man in this match, i'm gonna enter with a game plan and leave as the winner. Lately, it seems like people have forgotten who I am, I have even forgotten who I am, especially after I let those thugs decimate me last week, but that was my wake-up call. I used to fracture skulls, crack noses, shatter jaws, break necks, and end careers, I even assaulted a camera man, but lately that Logan Acid has been missing. Tonight, in the CITC Ladder Match, I bring back that viciousness, brutality, and ruthless aggresion that I had before. I'm gonna enter the match with the sole intention of winning, but I will not hesitate to end the careers of those who stand in my way."

Last edited by Logan Acid on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of An Era   Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 am

Logan Acid: "Once I win the CITC Ladder Match, I will go on to win the prized IWA World Heavyweight Championship, and we will return to an era that has yet to conquer IWA, an era known as The Acidic Era, and we will once again be living in the Age of Acid."

*Logan Acid leaves the scene as Justin Omega and the IWA Universe remain silent*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of An Era   Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:01 am

Finished! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return Of An Era   

Back to top Go down

The Return Of An Era
View previous topic View next topic Back to top