HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL   Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:39 am

Light em' Up by Fall Out Boy plays through the arena
a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
Perry Jenkins makes his way to the ring high fiving the fans
a light shines over him on the ring as he asks for a mic
He listens to the fans chant his name "Perry...Perry...Perry!"

Perry Jenkins: "Some PPV that was don't you think."

Perry laughs and pauses to listen to the cheers then points to his waist

Perry Jenkins: "Something is missing here isn't there? Well obviously I lost against Hurricane Earl Locker at War Games VIII."

The cheers suddenly turn to boos with the mention of Earl

Perry Jenkins: "Yeah, another lose for Perry Jenkins. But I will admit Earl, you bet me fair and square but I am still by far the better man! Since I wont be getting another shot at you anytime soon I hope the next person you face will finish what I started."

Perry gives off a smile

Perry Jenkins: "Since we are talk about titles and people who don't deserve them, lets talk about your NEW IWA World Champion........Gunner!?!?"

The boos start up again

Perry Jenkins: "Where the hell did this guy come from!? One lucky match and now he is suddenly our IWA champion. That is a major problem, a problem I will solve at the next War Games PPV in an Elimination Chamber when I face...."

Perry Jenkins: "The so called "champion" Gunner...Kid A...Bobby Gruesome...Bford...and last but certainly not the least, the pain in my thigh Daniel Johnson!"

The crowd boos at the mention of Daniel Johnson

Perry Jenkins: "So before we get our match on the road here Daniel Johnson, I want you to get your ass down here so I can say what I need to say to your face!!!

Daniel Johnson's theme hits

If you don't wanna add anything, I will continue

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:51 am

I will reply soon... maybe tomorrow lol kinda lazy xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL   Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:30 pm

*Stronger by Kanye West hits across the arena. Daniel Johnson and Eric Jones walk down to the stage. Daniel Johnson holds his microphone by his mouth. The music slowly fades away as Eric Jones walks beside Daniel Johnson as he starts speaking*

Daniel Johnson: "How dare you pathetic little bratt call me down here? I've to give it to your guts. After being annihilated twice by me, you keep getting up."

*Daniel Johnson smiles as he slides in the ring beneath the bottom rope. Eric Jones takes the steel steps as he enters the ring. Daniel Johnson gets back up and stands straight in the opposite corner of where Perry Jenkins is standing with a microphone by his mouth*

Daniel Johnson: "Well, Aren't you a pain in the ass"

*Daniel Johnson pauses before continuing again*

Daniel Johnson: "You really think tonight will be any different? You really think that I am just going to let you win when this season is supposed to be a great one for me? You wanna say something to me? Go ahead because you know it very well in that damn head just like I do that it won't make even a single little difference. I am still going to pin you and walk out of here with my pride and victory while I lay you down on this mat shamelessly with yet another loss against IWA's very own, the Heat, Daniel Johnson!"

*Daniel Johnson fades in a smirk and raises his head in pride as he lowers his microphone*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Perry Jenkins smiles as he speaks and paces

Perry Jenkins: "Pathetic little brat? What are you 12 years old? Can't think of any big boy insults! But yeah I do have guts, more guts than you will ever have in a lifetime. You may have gotten a couple of fluke victories over me but here is the thing when there is a title up for grabs, the IWA World Title no to less, my motivation goes threw the roof."

Perry stops pacing and gives a serious look to the crowd

Perry Jenkins: "I'm gunna be honest with you guys! The only reason im not International Champion right now is because last season I wasn't playing the role of a wrestler, I was playing the role of a god damn babysitter! I have spent my whole career being a babysitter to rookies! "

There is a small echo of boos

Perry Jenkins: "If you guys wanna boo me, boo me! But from now on there is know babysitter Perry, no teams! No more "Revolution", no more "New Age. The only team I am apart of is TEAM ME! And to you the fans If you wanna be on team me I welcome you, but if your against me....."

Perry looks back at Daniel

Perry Jenkins: "Then your getting your head taken off, no matter who you are!"

A mixture of cheers and boos echo around the arena
as Perry Jenkins and Daniel Johnson look face-to-face.
The ref gets in between them to separate them to opposite
corners.

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL   

Back to top Go down

Reigniting the fire (pre-match rp Daniel vs. Perry) OPEN TO DANIEL
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1