International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:48 am

*Titantron sets to light and an image appear, Image of Logan Acid together with Mick Malone and Cory Atlas. Logan and his partner is seen talking and sharing opinions with Mick Malone.

Camera pans to the walking Hardcore Champion with his belt slung in his shoulder. Logan Acid and Mick Malone approached Titus Alexius Muttley with an evil smirk on their faces.*

Logan Acid: "Hey mate, I can see that you successfully pull the trigger to become a true champion."

Mick Malone: "You are absolutely right. Son, Me and my boys here would like to discuss few things with you..."

*Mick Malone and Logan Acid was interrupted by Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Sorry to cut you off Mick... I am honored to be recognized as champion... But from the very beginning I am already destined to be like this... A true legend, an Icon of Hardcore... Anyway, I am sure you have great things in mind... I am currently focused to rule IWA, So maybe You could just focus on your things and I'll do mine too."

*Titus Alexius Muttley leaves the area but he was interrupted by Logan.*

Logan Acid: "You are correct Muttley, We plan to rule in IWA.. We plan to include you..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley stop and he look back at Logan and Mick with a sinister grin on his face.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Now you've got my attention... Spill it out!"

(Logan, you start from here ^^, I hope this is fine as a promo for L.O.L.)
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)   Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:14 pm

*Logan forms an evil grin before continuing to speak*

Logan Acid: "Titus, you're one of the best talents in IWA and you've got the IWA Hardcore Championship to prove that. Mick, Cory, and myself have something planned that's gonna change this company and turn it upside down! But we need someone like you to be apart of the history we make, a future legend like yourself. But, it's up to you, are you in or out?"

*The three men anticipate the decison of Titus Alexius Muttley*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)   Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:26 am

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I like the idea of turning things upside down... I will join the band... but what are the things i'll get from you guys... I don't pump this muscles and took this gold right here in my shoulder for nothing..."

*Titus Alexius Muutley patiently wait for the answer of Logan Acid.*
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)   Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:34 am

*Logan chuckles*

Logan Acid: "You have everything to gain from this, you'll receive great advice from Mick, who is a former legendary wrestler, his wisdom will assist you in matches. You'll also gain more recognition for the Hardcore Championship and yourself so no one will EVER forget the name... Titus Alexius Muttley!"

Mick Malone: "Trust me, stick with us and we'll make you a star."

*The three men wait on a response from Titus*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)   Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:40 am

*Titus shows an evil grin and extend his hand to Logan and Mick.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Alright... Count me in and I'll be an arm for the success of this band!"

*The four gentlemen shares an evil laugh and the titantron sets to black.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)   

Back to top Go down

Meeting the League (Open to Logan and L.O.L members)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1