International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 am

*Remember the name by Fort Minor hits across the arena. The crowd send in a series of booing. Calixte walks out with a microphone in his hand. He walks towards the ring and slides in beneath the bottom rope. He gets up and holds the microphone by his mouth. He waits as the music slowly fades out. The crowd continue booing. He waits for them to quite down as well*

Calixte: "So those two unknown guys were actually Gunner's guys, weren't they?"

*Calixte pauses*

Calixte: "People say that I cowarded out from the fight when the other fives in the ring were trying to fight their way out against those two. But let me tell you. I was out there to make a statement against Enigmatic Savior and I think I did exactly what I had to. I sent him an example after taking the Former World Champ Kid A out"

*The crowd boos heavily again*

Calixte: "The champions were not able to take out those two. I wouldn't have made much difference so I saw it crystal clear to walk away as a wise choice and obviously, I am not stupid enough to save my own opponents! and I couldn't care less about Daniel Johnson and Kid A"

*Calixte turns around facing the stage*

Calixte: "Alana Alexandra has been appointed back as a GM recently and looks like she has started to make those stupid changes in show that got her fired. She added Stewson to mine and Enigmatic Savior's title match! I mean that little loser doesn't even deserve a non-title match against a champion. and you put him in the title picture? You're pathetic, Alana. This fight is between me and Enigmatic Savior, Stewson's not gonna be the third wheel in this race-"

*Suddenly Calixte in interrupted by a theme song*
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:13 pm

*The Hunter by Mastadon plays in the the ring, Stewson steps on the stage.*

Stewson: "Listen to me you little prick, you and savior are gutless cowards, you run from a fight and savior prefers to fight old washed up has been nobodys, rather than fight real competition like me, but rest assured after I'm finished with the both of you, neither of you will be able to function as normal human beings, and maybe I start right now with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:44 pm

will let savior come in since im lazy to reply xP
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Enigmatic Savior: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a damn second.

Stewson and Calixte look around to see where Enigmatic Savior is.

Enigmatic Savior: Hey, I'm over here.

Enigmatic Savior can be seen amongst the audience. He has the title draped over his shoulder.

Enigmatic Savior: Stewson, I'll deal with you first. I'm a gutless coward? This is coming from a guy who attacked me in the parking lot a few months ago which I've not forgotten. And you're competition? See I looked at your win loss record and it's laughable. Hell, when was the last time you actually beat somebody of importance?

Stewson is about to reply but Enigmatic Savior cuts him off.

Enigmatic Savior: You're lucky that you're even competing for this title but there is only going to be one Unified Champion and I'll be damned if it isn't me. And you Calixte...

Take it from here Daniel. I'll add the colour in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

*Calixte interrupts Enigmatic Savior*

Calixte: "woah woah woah, before we get on with this, lets see here Stewson"

*Calixte looks over to Stewson*

Calixte: "You don't deserve this and its not only me and Enigmatic Savior thinking that. I am sure its a lot of people. So why don't you prove yourself first? You have had a pathetic career til now and its not gonna get any better even if you get in the Unified Termination title picture because you're gonna be there just to lose. and you can't make me not function as a human because thats just bold words from a little rat's mouth. Before you get in our title picture, do us all a favour and go get a win against someone important in this company. And while you're at it, I guess me and Savior might actually have something we wanna say to each other without a little distraction in our way"

*Calixte lowers his microphone waiting for Stewson to say something*
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:27 pm

why is stewson even in this match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 am

because it was originally supposed to be a triple threat. The week after Calixte won the handicap match, Matt Lebleux was supposed to announce a triple threat since Calixte didn't really win it properly but Enigmatic Savior had a match with C4 and stuff, so we planned on waiting until he's done with C4. And this RP's supposed to get you to a match next week and see what happens. If you want, we can get Alana to come down and give u ur match for next week.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:46 am

go with that alana thing, since it doesn't matter either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:16 am

*Stewson shakes his head and holds the microphone by his mouth to speak but is interrupted. Theatrical Music hits as the crowd explodes in cheers. Alana Alexandra comes out to the stage waving at the crowd. She then holds the microphone by her mouth as the music slowly fades out*

Alana Alexandra: "Now you three need to settle down before things get a little messy. So How about I settle it for you?"

*Alana pauses as Stewson, Calixte and Enigmatic Savior, all have her attention*

Alana Alexandra: "I think you do need to prove yourself worthy for this, Stewson. So I have planned to put you in a match next week. If you win, you are in the Unified Termination Championship match, If not, I'm sorry but I will have nothing to give you. And you will find out who your opponent is, next week!"

*Alana smiles at the crowd and heads backstage as Theatrical music plays across the arena again. A smirk fades in Calixte and Enigmatic Savior's face as they watch Stewson. The camera slowly fades away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)   

Back to top Go down

Explaination to actions (Open to Enigmatic Savior & Stewson)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1