International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Best at his Best (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Best at his Best (closed)   Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:55 pm

*The camera fades backstage. Daniel Johnson & Eric Jones are seen walking. They suddenly stop as they see Alana Alexandra. They then walk to her and interrupt her while she is talking to a staff member*

Eric Jones: "Have you gone mad?"

*Alana lowly talks to the staff, asking him to leave. She then looks over to Daniel and Eric*

Eric Jones: "Your main event idea has to be the worst that you could possibly pull off. First you put Daniel to team up against Bobby? You do realize that they can't work together right?"

Alana Alexandra: "That is not my problem. Daniel is the one that's gonna fight here tonight, not me. If you have a problem with your tag partner, don't come to me and complain-"

*Daniel interrupts Alana while she's saying*

Daniel Johnson: "Woah woah woah. You are only here right now because I defeated Cory Atlas at the pay per view. Don't give us that attitude. We helped you get your job back and now you owe us back!"

Alana Alexandra: "I don't owe anyone anything. I never asked you for your help. You chose to help and are you seriously complaining to me about your tag partner? I thought you said you were the best of this company. Or were you bluffing too much?"

*Daniel looks over to Eric and then back to Alana*

Daniel Johnson: "I am the best and its a fact. And you know what else is a fact? Perry Jenkins is back to kissing your ass, isn't he? Tell me, he did not want to face me again. After what happened last week, He wanted another piece of me and oh the general manager of IWA could not refuse Perry, could she? So here's what's gonna happen. I want you to pay close attention to the main event tonight. I don't care if Bobby even comes to the ring tonight because I am gonna go out there and decimate Perry and Kid A. You wanna know why? Because I am the best there is, the best there ever will be. You'll regret your decision, Alana. Just Trust Me!"

*Daniel then slowly turns around with Eric Jones and walks away. Alana then shakes her head looking mad as the camera fades away*
Back to top Go down

The Best at his Best (closed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1