International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most Hated Superstar of the Season (open to Earl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Most Hated Superstar of the Season (open to Earl)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:22 pm

*Camera fades to the arena. The arena seems to be a little quite. Danza Kuduro by Don Omar hits across the arena as a mixed reaction is sent forward to the stage. Eric Jones walks out in a white tuxedo. He then gives the crowd a smirk and walks to the podium and leans a little forward to speak by the microphone*

Eric Jones: "Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to present to you the Most Hated Superstar of the Season award"

*Eric Jones pauses a little as he gets the same mixed reaction from the crowd*

Eric Jones: "Trust me. People like us, don't really care what others think. Just like they say, You can't please everybody. There are obviously gonna be some haters. Some superstar have less while some have a lot. But it does not change a thing. People don't change here in IWA because they're "hated"! Just like my buddy, Daniel Johnson didn't change after winning this award last season. Anyways, lets see who is the next person to walk in the footsteps of your future World Heavyweight Champion"

*Eric Jones then holds the paper on his hand and unfolds it. He then reads something and leans towards the microphone again*

Eric Jones: "And the winner is... The International Champion, Hurricane Earl Lockyer!"

*Eric Jones then gives the camera a smile and puts the paper back on top of the podium and starts clapping as he awaits Earl*
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Most Hated Superstar of the Season (open to Earl)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 pm

*Flirtin with Disaster plays in the arena, Earl walks to the podium, he shakes Eric Jones hand, then places his award on the podium.*

Earl: "Most hated, you got that right, the two best things I've recently was become the greatest international champion of all time and turning my back on all you idiots, and as much as you hate me I hate all of you even more, good night"

*Earl takes his award and leaves the stage*
Back to top Go down

Most Hated Superstar of the Season (open to Earl)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1