International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Most Loved Superstar of the Season (open to Perry)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Most Loved Superstar of the Season (open to Perry)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:44 pm

*The camera fades to the stage after the commercial. Ken Comaro is seen standing by the podium. He leans forward a little by the microphone to speak*

Ken Comaro: "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have heard a lot of positive chants during matches ringside"

*Ken Comaro pauses*

Ken Comaro: "No matter where we go, the crowd is always heated up for the show. You guys are excited to see your favourite superstar but there can be only one superstar that is most loved by the IWA Universe"

*Ken Comaro smiles at the camera and unfolds the paper. He then puts it back down after reading it*

Ken Comaro: "The Most Loved Superstar of the Season is... Perry Jenkins!"

*The crowd starts cheering. Ken Comaro starts clapping his hand as he awaits Perry*
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Most Loved Superstar of the Season (open to Perry)   Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Light em Up by Fall Out Boy plays in the arena.
Perry Jenkins come outto hear the loud cheers of the crowd.
He shakes Ken Comaro's hand and then walk to the podium with a smile on his face

Perry Jenkins: "The most loved superstar for the second year in a row! Not to be cocky or anything but no one else deserves this award more that me."

Perry lifts the award in the air as the crowd chant "You are awesome!"

Perry Jenkins: "Every night before a match when I walk through that curtain and here all of you chant my name I feel like I already won because it shows that I have won all of your guys respect and after every match, win or lose you continue to cheer my name!"

Perry pauses to hear the continuous chants!

Perry Jenkins: "I want to make you all a promise, when I walk into the Elimination Chamber for the IWA World Title, I will walk out with my hand raised and that gold around my waist!

Perry lifts his award in the air as his music hits and walks out

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

Most Loved Superstar of the Season (open to Perry)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1