Share | 

Provocation to Enigma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Provocation to Enigma   Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 am

*Camera pans to Titus Alexius Muttley's locker room, Cathy Knight take a deep breathe and prepares for the interview. She looks at the camera and fix her hair then suddenly Titus Alexius Muttley came out from his locker room.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Excuse me... This is not a place for a woman to fix her hair!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley with his angry look.*

Cathy Knight: "I apologize for that. I came here to conduct a short interview and check your opinion with the match tonight..."

*Cathy Knight was interrupted by Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I see... People in IWA expects a lot from the Enigmatic Savior!!! But I firmly believe he doesn't have the quality to be called a champion... You see, The only thing that he could do is hit a Senior Citizen and he doesn't even know how to fight a real deal like me..."

*Titus was interrupted by Cathy Knight.*

Cathy Knight: "Titus, Enigmatic Savior is the Unified Termination champion and he is the longest champion for the Unified Termination Champion for the time being. This is the proof that he is one of the great champion in IWA."

*Titus Alexius Muttley gives a frown and he grabs the microphone out of the hands of Cathy Knight.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Cathy! I don't really care if he is holding the Title for a long run... Remember that Me! Myself is a champion too! I am the Hardcore Champion and I will not be a hardcore champion if I'm not capable of winning a match!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Cathy Knight viciously.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Enigmatic Saviour doesn't know me! He never dance with me! I will give him a tough competition and I will win against him! I will make my name engraved in IWA History and I will make him tap out... Enigmatic Savior is another test for my might and I will surely overcome this trial!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley hands over the microphone to the stunned Cathy Knight. He take a few steps forward preparing for his match and suddenly he stop and looked at the cameraman and Cathy Knight. He goes back and give his last message to IWA Universe.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Another thing! Enigmatic Savior should keep his focus on this match or else he will lose the match!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley leaves the area laughing evilly.*
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Provocation to Enigma   Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:04 am

I hope this RP will be included for the second week.. I also have 2 more RP, Please wait for it before closing the submission Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Provocation to Enigma   Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:31 am

u have about 12 hours to get them in xD
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Provocation to Enigma   Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:46 am

May i still add an RP... I hope it's not yet late... But if not then it's fine with me.. I'll create an RP for week 3 Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Provocation to Enigma   Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 am

i am wrapping up the stuff... Need to finish up the matches so I guess week 3 should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Provocation to Enigma   

Back to top Go down

Provocation to Enigma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1