Share | 

Setting Standards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Setting Standards   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:51 am

*The scene cuts through to backstage and it focus the attention to Titus Alexius Muttley and Justin Omega having a little conversation about the previous IWA show.

Titus Alexius Muttley shows a huge smile while touching the Hardcore Champion Title across his broad shoulder. Sharing a bottled beer since Titus is not scheduled for a match.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Justin, My pal... This iced cold beer taste really good."

Justin Omega: "I totally agree with that. By the way Muttley, you successfully defeated the Unified Termination Champ in a Champion versus Champion match. Believe me, I wasn't expecting that!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley shoves the iced cold bottled beer to Justin Omega's chest.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Justin! Of all people... I expect you to trust me in my game plans and pulling a win in every match i get into! How come a close friend of mine is doubtful with my capabilities!"

*Justin Omega ask for an apology.*

Justin Omega: "Muttley, I am so sorry with my words. Believe me, I always believe in your talent and capabilities. Believe me dude..."

*Justin Omega was interrupted by Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Justin, I am not a Hardcore Champion for no reason! I have this because of my talent and capabilities in winning a match... For your information, For everyone to know... I defeated Enigmatic Savior, The Unified Termination Champion! I know people will say it's a fluke win over him..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley gulps some of the beer, continue with his statement and shows a smirk.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I don't give a damn with those people... All i care is winning a match, Having this title and earning money! It's just that Enigmatic Savior is not a good champion for losing to an inferior title... It proves that I am a better champion to him and to anybody else... In fact, Justin... I will be the Greatest and Longest Hardcore Champion in IWA history... I will be a future hall of famer and will make my name engraved in IWA."

*Titus Alexius Muttley drinks the remaining beer and throws the bottle to the wall making it shatter.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I will start with my game plan tonight! IWA should watch me, They should all watch for my name... I have plans in ruling IWA!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley head straight to his locker room with an evil laugh while leaving Justin Omega.*
Back to top Go down

Setting Standards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1