HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:43 am

Ken Comaro: What a show we've had so far and we've still got a lot to come.

Rhys Trebian: And we've still got a lot to come. I mean...

Rise Today by Alter Bridge plays on the stereo as Enigmatic Savior makes his way to the ring holding a sledgehammer. Some fans boo him whilst patches of cheers can be heard.

Rhys Trebian: And the show just got better, here is the Unified Champion Enigmatic Savior.

Ken Comaro: For those of you who are wondering why Enigmatic Savior is not holding his title, it due to Stewson taking it whilst Enigmatic Savior fought Titus last week in a great match.

Enigmatic Savior slides into the ring. The music stops playing and Enigmatic Savior asks for a microphone.

Enigmatic Savior: This week I should be standing in this ring with MY title and being able to say that I am a better champion, a better wrestler than Titus, but I can't. Me and Titus beat the hell out of each other and then those two decided that they could come out here and just try and take my belt.

Enigmatic Savior pauses for a moment and looks at the sledgehammer.

Crowd: Smash their heads in! Smash their heads in!

Enigmatic Savior smiles.

Enigmatic Savior: Sounds like we're thinking along the same lines. Stewson, I'll give you a choice. One, you come out here and give me my belt back and then we'll wait until the PPV for me to kick your ass or...

Crowd: Smash! Smash! Smash!

Enigmatic Savior: ... or I'll do what everyone wants to see and come back there and I'll take this sledgehammer and smash you into itty bitty pieces. And I'll give you exactly 10 seconds to make your mind up.

Enigmatic Savior waits in the ring as The fans start counting down.

Crowd: 10!... 9!... 8!... 7!... 6!... 5!... 4!... 3!... 2!... 1!... 0!

Enigmatic Savior: Looks like time's up and you've made your choice.

Enigmatic Savior throws the microphone down and rolls out of the ring and begins to walk to the back.

Stewson, Calixte or Alana can take it from here.
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:20 am

*All of a sudden a laugh is heard in the arena, Stewson appears on the titantron*

Stewson: "Do you actually think I fear sledgehammers, in my profession I am dealt with all kind of worthless scum, I've been shot, stabbed, light on fire, ran over by a car, so a sledgehammer is is nothing, so come back and do your worst if you can."

*Stewson lifts the unified title up*

Stewson: "As for this title belt, it is in the possession of it's rightful owner, and you, Calixte, and that five dollar whore Alana and all the idiots fans will find out in due time why I am the most dangerous man alive , the one and only true Unified Champion"

*The titantron fades to black*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:45 am

u can reply now savior. I wont have Calixte come out right now Razz I will add something directly in show when u guys are done with this.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:54 am

Enigmatic Savior looks at the sledgehammer and shrugs. He continues to make his way to the back when a group of security guards come out and block his way. Enigmatic Savior tells them to move out of the way but they refuse to budge. Alana comes out behind them.

Alana take it from here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am

The rest will be added in show. Leave it to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic Savior
Long Termer
Long Termer

PostSubject: Re: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:52 pm

Ok cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply   

Back to top Go down

Choices (2nd RP) - Stewson, Calixte or Alana to reply
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1