International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:18 pm

*The camera fades in the ring. Autumn is seen standing in the ring with a microphone in her hand by her mouth*

Autumn: "Ladies and Gentlemen, Please welcome at this time, Perry Jenkins!"

*The crowd starts cheering*

OOC: You can come out and talk abt why u will become World Champ and stuff like that and eventually everyone will come down. Keep the talk going without attacks guys Razz Perry, i will let u start. and whoever wants to come in next is welcome to.
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:34 pm

I wanna come in after Kid A and intterupt his little speech xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:37 pm

alright, lets have it in this order then- Perry, Kid A, Bford, Bobby, Daniel, Gunner?
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:26 pm

sounds good

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:15 pm

The lights go out in the arena.
The crowds starts to cheer "Perry...Perry...Perry"

Perry Jenkins: "Edmonton Alberta, Canada. Allow me to give a proper introduction. From Charlotte, North Carolina. He is the here, now, and forever superstar in IWA. All my maniacs out there I introduce to you your hero, savior and FUTURE IWA World Champion, PERRRRYY JENKINNNSS!"

Pyro goes off all around the stage as Light em' Up by Fall Out Boy.
Perry Jenkins appears on the stage with his baseball bat in hand.
He points his bad to the ring and walks down the ramp.
He high-fives some fans and enters the ring.

Perry Jenkins: "Maniacs, dont get used to this image because next time you see me in an IWA TERMINATION: Arena I will finally have the IWA World Title around my waist! This match next week at War Games IX will either make or break my career. I have prove not only to myself but to all my maniacs out there that since my "change of heart" I haven't gone soft. To be IWA World Champion is everyone's dream including mine."

Perry stops talking and lays his baseball bat in the corner.

Perry Jenkins: "Let me be straight with you guys right now. My career in IWA has been a roller coaster. But then again thats everyone's career. My biggest "up" in my career is the night that I beat a future hall of famer, Sean Pain."

The crowd goes wild with Sean Pain chants.

Perry Jenkins: "Winning the Xtreme Division Title put my name down in history! Then came my biggest "down". Losing MY title to Bford."

Perry pauses for a moment to hear the mixed reactions of the crowd.

Perry Jenkins: "He tarnished the name of extreme and threw it in the crapper! Maniacs this the time when my roller coaster ride goes back up! Out of anyone in this Chamber match I'm the one who deserves this opportunity the most! Bobby Gruesome has had his shot on three different occasions! Daniel Johnson is a second rate man with second wrestling skills! Bford is nothing but a show boat! Gunner the so called champion was had the title handed to him. And Last but not least, Kid A! No matter how much I respect you, you lost the title. All of you get to the back of the line because me and my maniacs are taking charge as I go into the chamber as a challenger and leave as the IWA WORLD CHAMPION!!!"

Loud chants for Perry are heard as Kid A's theme hits

Your up KID A!

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:10 am

*Courage by the Minutemen dies down and Baby B finishes leading Kid A to the ring.  He jumps in and immediately squares off with Perry Jenkins.  They exchange some tense words while the audience cheers the confrontation on.  Then Baby casually walks by in front of Kid A and hands him a microphone and he steps back and breathes heavily into the mic.*

Kid A: "You people really don't know how hard I am keeping it together right now.  I keep hearin' all these things about who's done what to who and when they did it.  I got at least three people each week makin' all kinds of grand proclamations that they're the best of the best when all they do is beat on chumps that ain't worthy of lacin' up their boots.  And now I keep gettin' this thing about how there's a line for the title and all this keeps gettin' drilled INTO MY HEAD."

*He smacks and punches his forehead as he yells then paces and takes a deep breath.*

Kid A: "No deeds o' mine need any embellishment.  No victories need any proclamatin'.  I don't need to blow my own horn and tell people that I'm the best.  I just need to go out for each fight like it's a new one and if there's a score to settle, I settle it.  My only goal each time is to shed some blood and share some of my pain.  Winning the title was just a consequence of my method. It's all the same to me whether I'm facin' one person, twenty, or five."

*Someone in the audience yells out and Kid A stares in that direction unsure of how to take it as Baby nods.*

Kid A: "I chose this way 'cause I know the laws of nature.  I know that at any time someone can come over and take you out.  We've set some rules to control this chaos but what the past few weeks have shown me is that these rules don't matter.  It always comes down to the laws of nature.  That's why we're going into the Elimination Chamber.  The line became a cluster and only the strongest will win.  That suits me just fine and no matter what stupid thing anyone sa-"

*Earthquake by Labyrinth begins playing and Kid A goes ballistic.  He throws his mic down and punches a turnbuckle.  He finally rips it open with one hand and spills the contents out.  Baby tries to calm him down as Bford appears on the entrance ramp.*
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:49 pm

waiting on you Bford

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Bford smiles wearing a blue jacket with white zig zags spread on it all over. He smiles Turning around and on the back it says
I
Whoop
@$$
The crowd goes wild as he slowly begins to walk down the ramp raising the mic to speak

Bford: Oh...my bad did I interrupt your little speech... we all know how much I hate doing that to someone...Now I agree.... maybe we've all been doing too much talking and not enough action to back it up. I mean I've been saying for the longest how I was going to be more agressive and become champion... but I haven't done anything to show that... I mean week after week I get into that ring over there and claim to be the toughest S.O.B in this company, and what do I do... I defeat two opponents in a Gauntlet match, Calixte a nobody, and Rave a returning nobody, but when it comes down to you Kid A... one of the best to ever step in between thoase ropes, I can't cut it. So yeah I talk a lot, maybe more than I should, that's one fact about me. And here's one fact I know about you...and that fact is, no matter how much you try to play it off, you care about and you want the World Heavyweight Championship. You want the gold slung over your shoulder... you want to be King of the mountain again... and you can't tell me you don't cuz if that was true, you wouldn't be standing right there in that ring....I see it in your eyes, you're hungry for that title but there's one man who's hungrier than you... and That's me!

The crowd cheers and the stadium is shaking with noise by this time Bford is in the ring and in the face of Kid A the two staredown each other he then turns his attention to Perry and walks to him as the fans begins to cheer at the staredown between the two

Bford: And you.... There's not much to say to you... You can make as many promos as you want... but until I see the aggression that made me wanna beat you that made me worried whenever I lost to you... you haven't changed.... So I'm telling you right now... don't go into the match at sunday unless you plan on becoming IWA World Heavyweight Champion... don't you disgrace everything everyone's done to get this far... if at anytime during that match I feel you're not giving it 200 percent I will stop whatever I'm doing... push aside whoever I'm fighting at the moment and I swear I will kick your head off clean off your shoulders...

The crowd again is in uproar cheering for Bford suddenly Bobby Gruesome's them hits and Chris sparks comes out waving a flag with the Image of a crown on it. He sets it down and holds the microphone to his lips.

Chris Sparks: Ladies and gentlemen.... KING GRUESOME!
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Bobby walks out in his trademark Armani suit and shades with a new crown on his head, a black duffle bag on his arm and a smirk on his face

Bobby Gruesome: "Greetings to all my countrymen in the crowd tonight, its nice to be back in my homeland even if you all boo me in favour of these pretenders"

Bobby signals to his opponents

Bobby Gruesome: "Now what do we have here....  a has been, a never was and a wannabee main eventer, I'll let you idiots figure out which one of you is which, and while your doing that I'll be winning the world title I should've won back in season three, but this time in the chamber I will not be denied what is destined to be mine"

Bobby drops the duffle bag onto the ground and begins to un-zip it, the camera zooms in on the contents of the bag and reveals via a shot on the tron that the bag is full of American dollars

Bobby Gruesome: "You see I realised something after I was defeated by Gunner, and you know what I realised? I realised that there is no point fighting on your terms, there is no point jumping into the ring on even terms, because that's not how Bobby Gruesome used to operate, back when I was unstoppable, so from here on out we play things my way, and my way involves a lot of cheap shots, a lot of bribes and at the end of the day my way involves me winning the World Championship."

Rhys Trebian: "The greatest wrestler in the world is going back to what made him the best!"

Bobby Gruesome: "So here is what I offer each and everyone of you jackasses in the ring, I offer half a million dollars to each of you if you walk away right now and don't bother to show up for the match at the Pay Per View, and Gunner seen as you respond only to money I will give you One Million dollars if you turn up to the ppv and fall over for the three count, now I will give you all a moment to decide, get easy money or get a very high chance of getting KOed by me, choose wisely because if you choose wrong I will destroy you all"

Bobby picks up the duffle bag as Gunner's music plays

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus

Last edited by The Bobby Gruesome on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:43 am

actually, gunner can interrupt. I am outta city for the next 24hours, will reply when i get back. dont wanna slow down this rp Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 pm

ill be off work at about 7 so ill reply then guys Smile

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:50 am

*The tron lights up with images of the two mystery men taking IWA by storm, Gunner winning the CITC match and then the IWA Heavyweight Championship and the revealing if Rex as Fake It by Seether blares throughout the arenas sound system. The fans boo immediately causing the stadium to shake as they welcome Gunner out to the stage. Gunner walks through the curtain wearing a white three piece Armani suit equipped with a dark red tie and handkerchief. The IWA World Title drapes across his shoulder as he stands grinning with a smug look on his face basking in the fans reception. He laughs and holds up his title cockily as the fans boo harder. His music fades and he continues holding the title up for what seems like forever to mock the fans. He lowers his title and lifts his mic to his lips*

Gunner: "There seems to be a lot of conversation going on down there between four, hope to be Champions. Yet I stand before my subjects as a true Champion, a true King who can honestly state the I see an absence of threat in that squared circle, I see nothing in that ring but two has-beens and two never-will-bes. Three men I have already beaten and one masked mess-up who is far outranked and outclassed in this Main Event at Supremacy... Which is why it would be a complete insult not only to my intelligence but to my title as King to compete in such a travesty of a game."

*The fans boo loudly as Gunner lowers his mic and he struts around the ramp as Bobby eyes him watching his every move. Gunner stops and turns back to Bobby. He approaches him slowly and kneels down next to the bag. He pulls out a band of bills and bridges them like  on the edge fanning through them smiling excitedly. Gunner looks up at Bobby smiling*

Gunner: "Its all there?"

*Bobby nods as Gunner stands up brushes off his suit pants and waves towards the tron. An IWA Official comes walking out and approaches Gunner as he lifts the mic to his lips*

Gunner: "As much as Id love to stay here and compete in this here pissing contest boys, I have a much needed vacation to enjoy... I Gunner, hereby relinquish all my rights and ranks as IWA Heavyweight Champion. I fully understand the actions I am taking and lastly I present an Official IWA staff member with my said Championship, property of International Wrestling Association."

*Gunner hands his World Title to the IWA Official before he leans down
picks up the duffels from Bobby Gruesomes feet and slings them across his shoulders. He stands up, takes a bow and walks away without a shred of regret disappearing behind the curtain as Fake It by Seether blares and the arena is deafening with fan chatter and buzz all around the stadium. Kid A and the others in the ring seem astonished as the music fades away leaving Bobby Gruesome smiling widely*

Ken Comaro: "The IWA Heavyweight Championship just... just tossed away for one point five million in cash... Thee most coveted Championship an equivalent to nothing with this man..."

Rhys Trebian: "Every man has a price Ken, and as Bobby Gruesome would say, every man CAN be bought."

Ken Comaro: "But theres so many unanswered questions! How? Or more importantly why?!"

Rhys Trebian: "Theres only one question that matters now Ken, Who will be the next, IWA Heavyweight Champion."

*The arena is still a buzz as the fans chatter amongst themselves*

(Someone go from here lol no questions)

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:14 am

O.o good lord xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:41 pm

I will reply in few minutes/hours Razz
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 pm

bet you guys didnt see that coming lol

-Leader of The Nest

-----
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
Back to top Go down
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:35 pm

everybody's got a price *starts laughter*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:04 pm

mind if i just add the ending in show guys? thought today was friday the whole time :/ will add the ending in show...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)   

Back to top Go down

Last Stop before Supremacy (Open to Perry, Bobby, Bford, Hysteric & Kid A)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1