Share | 

The Saints Are Coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: The Saints Are Coming   Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:49 pm

Autumn: "The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Already in the ring, the team of J Hammer and Xenon LX, they are JLX!!!!"

*J Hammer and Xenon LX raise their arm, as the crowd heavily boo them. Then Xenon starts arguing with a fan with an El Boaro t-shirt, pointing his finger and shouting something to him*

Autumn: "Introducing now, with a total combined weight of 360 pounds the team of El Boaro and Phoenix, the LUCHA SAINTS!!"

*"Shinobi vs Dragon Ninja" by Lostprophets blasts in the Arena, and as El Boaro and Phoenix comes out on the ramp, a barrage of pyros explode. The crowd immediatly goes on their feet cheering for the brand new Tag Team who are now walking down the ramp shaking hands with their fans on their way to the ring. Before entering the ring, they both stopped and ask for a mic.*

Phoenix: "Ladies and Gentleman, you are soon going to witness the debut match of your future tag team champions!"

*A "New Tag Champs!" chant roars in the Arena.*

El Boaro: "And that's going to happen sooner than you can imagine. I've just talked with Alana, and she told me that if we can beat these two guys, and believe me, we are going to make a quick work of them, we will have a chance for the gold at next week's PPV!!"

*The crowd again erupts in cheers, making Phoenix wait for the noise to calm down before speaking again*

Phoenix: "So why are we wasting our time here amigo? Let's make this quick..."

*They both slide in the ring and jump on Xenon and J Hammer, catching them by surprise. As Phoenix and J Hammer are exchanging forearms, El Boaro hits Xenon LX with a dropkick, making him roll outside of the ring. As he's getting back on his feet, El Boaro raise his arms calling for the crowd's support, before running to the opposite side of the ring to gain momentum and jump to the outside with a moonsault plancha. Phoenix connects with an enziguri kick to J Hammer, who goes to the outside trying to regroup. Phoenix jumps over the top rope landing on the apron, turns his back to the opponent and hits him with an Asai Moonsault landing on his feet. Then slides back in the ring where El Boaro is waiting for him. They climb the turnbuckles raising their arms to make the crowd cheer even louder*

Rhys Trebian: "These two guys are really making a statement here tonight!"

Ken Comaro: "And the match hasn't even started yet, Rhys!"

*Referee convinces El Boaro to leave the ring, as JLX are still discussing on the outside. Finally Xenon LX enters the ring, and the referee calls for the bell*

OOC: Maybe the Kardinal Sinners can come out after the match interrupting my celebration, or maybe the champs can do that...
Back to top Go down
Logan Acid
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The Saints Are Coming   Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:33 pm

Me & Kyle can come out and attack u guys after ur match?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Saints Are Coming   Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 am

No point in attacking them. They will lose anyway
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Saints Are Coming   Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:54 am

As you wish... Maybe a promo to create some hype will work too.. But hey, do what you want!! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Saints Are Coming   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:17 pm

A promo for hype is cool. Also you can make an interview backstage waiting for my reply?
Back to top Go down
El Boaro
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Saints Are Coming   Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:26 pm

i'm still very busy with my job, let's do that for next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saints Are Coming   

Back to top Go down

The Saints Are Coming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top