International Wrestling Association

TWG Federation

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

True champions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: True champions   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:45 pm

South of Heaven by Slayer plays as Kyle Richards is booed after the shocking torture lesson from the past week. He just smiles and looks at the crowd in disbelief half angry, half ironic. He lets them have their way as he walks to the ring wearing black jeans, a black shirt and his old black leather jacket. He grabs the mic and looks at the crowd one more time before speaking

Kyle Richards: "Now can you for a second just shut up? You boo me because i made quick work of a nobody and proved you how you can torture someone with your bare hands? I find that absolutely disgusting. Instead of understanding some things you just jump on my back and call me a tormentor and a mad man. That is poor even for you, cheeseburger eaters. Where i come from, that lesson would have drew applauds. But since you are just garbage, you can't appreciate something that does not fit into your pathetic empty mindset. So you boo. Last week, when the Best Wrestler on the Planet answered me with an yes to the teaming, all of you called him a joke. But when those two clowns that bump around and jump only to lose at the end came out you cheered as if you had won at the lottery. Excuse me if i find that extremely stupid"

The crowd boos Kyle heavily as The Torture Device smiles seeing their reactions and banners of Lucha Saints in the arena. He gets out of the ring and tears some of the banners in the front row, then gets back and grabs the mic.

Kyle Richards: "Those words are an absolute disgrace to what wrestling is. Lucha Saints? So they are so sin free that they are saints, yet they are luchas. You know what lucha at least means? In case you are more stupid than i believe you are it means fight. And Fighting Saints is an oximorone. But probably that's too much for you. You cheer for the commercial name as you drool when you see cheeseburgers. Pathetic, absolutely pathetic."

The boos become louder and louder as Kyle stops and makes the crowd the sign to shut up. When they are in the middle of the boos he explodes on the mic.

Kyle Richards: "When i tell you to, you shut up. Because if not, breaking banners will be the easiest thing i did around here. I am already sick and tired of all the crap that is going on into this federation. First of all people just announce the World Title participants based on what they believe to be  a good wrestler. They believe, because i know for a fact that i kicked any of those clowns heads in other smarter territories. But that's the way back kissing works. It gets you title shots. Just like those two flying fools got a shot at the tag titles. They didn't even win a match against some other flying fool wannabes such as themselves. Noooo, they kissed or maybe used their tongue and got a tag title against the Torture Device and The Best on The Planet? Now that is a joke. A joke of management for a joke of crowd. Instead of me and Logan being in that chamber we are put in a filler match with some flying nobodies. That proves how low the World title is around here. Come Supremacy masked clowns we will show you why your whole life will be full of defeats and who the true greats are. And we will prove why torture is the best way of living to you two and to those pathetic fools around here"

Kyle drops the mic and shakes his head leaving the arena as Lucha Saints chants can be heard all over the stadium even if South of Heaven by Slayer plays really loud

Last edited by Kyle Richards on Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Perry Jenkins
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: True champions   Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm

Just to let you know the way we rp here is that you put your name before your dialogue.
For Example:

Perry Jenkins: "Blah blah blah."

- x2 Feud of the Season Award winner
- x2 Most Loved Superstar Award winner
- Former Leader of The Revolution
- Owner of Laura Brand, Ravaging Ron and Cameron Needs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True champions   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:43 pm

thnx perry. It would be easier for Kid A, myself and hysteric if u could do it in the correct RP format, kyle. just take a look over here when u have time- http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz/t1054-new-roleplay-format
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: True champions   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:43 am

I corrected it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True champions   

Back to top Go down

True champions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1