Share | 

The man with great ambition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: The man with great ambition   Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:38 am

*Cathy Knight together with few cameramen rush in to the locker room, hunting the War Master to take his statement with his open challenge to IWA Giant. Cathy Knight stops and stare at the locker room area, checking if Titus Alexius Muttley is around.

Camera pans to the approaching War Master in his wrestling outfit with the Hardcore Title slung across his shoulder. Titus Alexius Muttley looks at Cathy Knight and gives a smirk infront of IWA Camera.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Oh come on... The ever reliable interviewer of IWA is here... What do i owe you?"

*Cheering from the fans at the ringside is echoing backstage and in locker room.*

Cathy Knight: "Titus, I have few items here. I hope it's fine with you.

Titus Alexius Muttley: "That's fine... Go on sweetie."

*Cathy Knight lit a smile on her face.*

Cathy Knight: "Perfect, Titus, Tonight you will face Stewson... We all know that 2 weeks ago he interfere in your match against Enigmatic Savior and you took that chance to win... Now the story is different, you'll be facing him... How do you feel about that and earlier we heard that Sarah Lane is complaining that this match is a full set-up to weaken their brethen."

*Titus Alexius Muttley laugh maniacally.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Seriously, I don't think it was a set-up... Maybe Sarah is taking too much weed lately, You know... Having her head full of fumes... Or it's the effect of being attached to her daydreamer Boyfriend..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley giggles.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Anyway, going back to your question... I don't really care whoever is my opponent... My goal is set and I already mentioned that last week... Stewson is nothing compare to TDG, It'll be a piece of cake... I only care is winning the match and getting closer to TDG! Stewson is just a warm up for me... He'll take a lot of beating coming from me... I have a piece of advice for Stewson... He should keep his focus on this match... Or watch his back carefully, Maybe Enigma or Calixte will show up to ruin him..."

*Titus Alexius Muttley chuckles while Cathy Knight looks at Titus Alexius Muttley and she pulls another question for War Master.*

Cathy Knight: "Titus, Another thing, Many people in IWA would like to get your full side with the provocation you did last week... You provoke TDG and even put the Hardcore Title on the line. What are your motives with this action?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley shows an evil grin.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "Well, I just did it for myself and myself alone! I am sick of TDG, In fact... During my day 1! I despise him... Being a established name in this industry! I simply hate him... Do i need any other reason for that?"

*Titus Alexius Muttley chuckles.*

Cathy Knight: "TDG will be your opponent in Supremacy and he..."

*Cathy Knight was interrupted by Titus Alexius Muttley.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I know... TDG is my opponent and no one in this industry dare to challenge a Giant... You see, I got myself in many difficult situations, I crashed and burned... Lose few teeth, Broke my ribs and have my face painted in blood... I am not intimidated with TDG... In fact, I am excited and patiently waiting for the moment to kick his ass, I'll make sure that he will be erased in IWA... No one ever did that to TDG! But... I WILL!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley touched his Hardcore Title then he points to the camera.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "IWA will witness the superiority of War Master... Giant's time is over, It's my time and this is my Era... I will show to everyone... No, no, no... To the whole world that i am far superior to TDG!!! Everyone will witness my triumph...  That I, TITUS... ALEXIUS... MUTTLEY... Is the man who slayed The Depraved Giant!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley gets closer to the camera.*

Titus Alexius Muttley: "I'll present a special lesson to each and everyone in IWA and to the people who will watch the PPV... I'll set an example on how to erase TDG permanently in this Industry! You see, We don't have ample room for the two of us... I will make myself supreme and take him out of the picture! IWA doesn't need him anymore... Because I am already here!!! The WAR MASTER... The Hardcore Champion... TITUS ALEXIUS MUTTLEY!!!"

*Titus Alexius Muttley pushed the cameraman making the camera fall then Titantron fades to black.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man with great ambition   Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:16 pm

Great writing
Back to top Go down
Titus Alexius Muttley
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: The man with great ambition   Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:22 pm

Thanks man, i believe you are also great rper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man with great ambition