Share | 

Kardinal Sinner talk championships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:42 pm

*The End of The Line by Metallica plays in the arena, Sarah Lane steps on the Stage along with Roussimoff , Jacob and Stewson, The walk the isle and enter the ring*.

Sarah: "Hello too all you nimrod's here tonight, tonight will be a historic night, not only will my boyfriend Earl defeat the Hysteric, but the men standing in this ring will walk out of Supremacy with championship gold"

Jacob: "Well said Sarah, tonight those two Mexican Jumping beans will get stomped under our feet"

Roussimoff: "Logan Acid and Kyle Richards, tonight you find out why we are the greatest tag team in The IWA"

*Stewson raises the mic and laughs*

Stewson: "why am I laughing because if the rumors are true and the Unified Title Match is a ladder match, then that means I can be as violent as I want to be without going to jail, now Savior and Calixte talk a big game, but tonight they will lie in pools of their blood and I will ascend the ladder remove the belt and walk out the unified champion".

*The End of The Line plays as the Kardinal Sinners exit the ring.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:51 am

South of  Heaven by Slayer plays as the Kardinal Sinners make their way to the entrance ramp. Kyle Richards comes out wearing a blue suit and a red shirt, smoking a cigar and laughing.

Kyle Richards: Now you two are two big and stupid dummies. You think that size matters when it comes to fighting? In my career i've fought people way stronger and larger than yourself and i man handled them without even having to be on top of my game. You see, you may think that your are a better and more gelled tag team, but are you a smarter one? Because i don't think so. Tonight at Supremacy you two and the fools that are in the crowd will see how the job should be done.

The crowd boos Kyle and the Kardinal Sinners rush towards him as Kyle keeps laughing and points at them.

Kyle Richards: Just as i thought. You react on the first impulse and i bet you would love to punch me in the face. Well, flash news you can't. You see, i studied every rule of the championship matches and a single finger on the champions will get you out of the match and Alana won't be able to do anything about it. So i dare you to come and smack me, because first you will make our mission way easier, competing against those stupid masked harlequins and secondly you will meet the pain. Because you may be two, but i surely now how to break your bones. Because i live for that. So before you know, you may find yourself on a stretcher and out of title contention. And to prove i don't brag about it, i challenge you two at a match next season on the first show at a handicap match. But until than, i warn you two that tonight intelligence and ruthlessness will overcome no brain over sized idiots such as yourself and those stupid Canadians in the crowd  

As the Kardinal Sinners fume in anger, Kyle Richards gets in their face laughing at them and taunting both Roussimoff and Jacob as they are trying to keep calm, gets to Sarah Lane and steals a kiss, blows a smoke in Stewson's face, then jumps over the barricade in the middle of the crowd waving to the Kardinal Sinners as South of Heaven by Slayer plays and The Kardinal Sinners fume in rage on the entrance ramp

Last edited by Kyle Richards on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bford
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:15 am

Just so you know Kyle, ya gotta make sure it's okay with the other rp'er that you place your rp, unless of course you've already talked to the person about it or it says 'Open to anyone' or 'Open to Kyle Richards) ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:05 am

sorry! i just thought it would give more spark to the match. i wanted to heat things up. if earl is not ok with it write here and i will just delete it
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:16 am

i'm ok with it although the ending was a little far fetched though.
Back to top Go down
The Hysteric
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:56 am

maybe just a juke around them kiss sarah and run

-1x IWA Rising Star Tourney Winner
-Leader of The Nest
-Co-Leader of The Prodigy
-Owns Rex, Surge, Gunner, Chaos Dimention & Cory Atlas

-----
-ISW Superstar (2012-Present)
-ISW VGM (2014-Present)
-1x ISW International Champion
-1x ISW Fatal Champion
-1x ISW Insanity Champion
-1x ISW MITB Winner
-1x Dance Off Award Winner
-2x Match of the Season Award Winner
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/insaneplanker

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:44 pm

That's to you Earl. How do you want me to end it? I would like to keep the kiss and blowing the smoke. But about the slapping i could edit it. Please tell me how is OK with you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:49 am

Is it ok now Earl?
Back to top Go down
Hurricane Earl Lockyer
Icons
Icons

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:52 am

yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kardinal Sinner talk championships