Share | 

The Bobby Gruesome Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby Gruesome
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: The Bobby Gruesome Interview   Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:34 am

*The tron cuts to a shot of Bobby walking through the backstage mere segments after giving his in ring speech, Justin Omega calls out from afar and catches up to Bobby with a microphone is his hand*

Justin Omega: "excuse me King Bobby, just wondering if I could have a moment of your time for an interview"

Bobby Gruesome: "You know you're one of three people who still refer to me as King Bobby, the others being Chris Sparks and Rhys Trebian, and because of that I'll grant you three minutes of my valuable time"

*Justin looks pleased with the response*

Justin Omega: "Bobby mere moments ago you made another bold promise to the IWA universe and to yourself, that if you don't win tonight in the chamber then you'd retire straight then and there? what would provoke you into making such a proclamation"

Bobby Gruesome: "I wouldn't say anything provoked me as I know I can't lose, I think its more a question of striking fear into my opponents and even Miss Alana Alexandra, when you vow to do something as I just did, many realise or should realise that you aren't going down without one hell of a fight, and if there is anything the King of IWA Bobby Gruesome is good at... its ruining other peoples lives in the process of making his own better"

*Bobby starts to walk off so he can prepare for his match*

Justin Omega: "I still have more questions Bobby"

Bobby Gruesome: "and I said you could have three minutes which ended approximately 20 seconds ago"

*Bobby continues to walk off as the cameras fade to black*

- Former CEO of Magnus Pro Sports & IWA
- 1x International Champion
- 1x Global Tag Champion
- King Of IWA
- 3x Superstar of The Season
- Creator of IWA
- Former General Manager of IWA
- The Most Hated Man in the Company
- Owner of King Bobby Gruesome, Silverberg & Poseidon Magnus
Back to top Go down
http://iwawarzone.forumotion.co.nz